Choose my lunch

What should my lunch be?

• Total voters
Being that I am high right now

I am the best person to weigh in on this situation.

Wings are usually always good. You can't go wrong with wings.
Pizza can suck hardcore if you get the wrong one. Pizza at it's best would be what you'd want, but you can't guarantee that.

Tacos are tasty, but they are over to quickly. I like to drag out my lunch.

Fish is just lol. Shouldn't even be considered.

Thus: wings are your best rational decision you can make. The strong spicey goodness will linger on your tongue longer. It is a better overall experience

Grind had the right idea but there was a critical flaw. That being I am impatient. Wings, while delicious in every way, take too long. So I settled for tacos. And I put fish on the list because every group or club in the area has fish frys on friday during lent.

god catholics are idiots. her deee lets eat another animal and we will say it doesn't count as meet. Dumb fucking christians

Being that I am high right now

I am the best person to weigh in on this situation.

Wings are usually always good. You can't go wrong with wings.
Pizza can suck hardcore if you get the wrong one. Pizza at it's best would be what you'd want, but you can't guarantee that.

Tacos are tasty, but they are over to quickly. I like to drag out my lunch.

Fish is just lol. Shouldn't even be considered.

Thus: wings are your best rational decision you can make. The strong spicey goodness will linger on your tongue longer. It is a better overall experience

It is Friday, I had to observe the tradition for so long that it is ingrained...

Hmm... I just groaned you. What do you mean you can't groan me?

It showed up when I did it and then I went back to check it and it was gone! Do you have a force field for groans.

I can't see mine, they are mostly from the people I have on IA

I noticed the same thing, and I've never been high in my life.

Actually, I've noticed a few times that the groan button disappears at random.

Back