"Christians are saying it’s a miracle that the bullet only grazed Trump’s ear, but they’re ignoring the fact that the bullet continued and then killed

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

"Christians are saying it’s a miracle that the bullet only grazed Trump’s ear, but they’re ignoring the fact that the bullet continued and then killed a man. Is that part not a miracle?​

They’re saying this was a miracle and “all part of god’s plan.” So I guess it was also part of God’s plan that the innocent man got killed? Why wouldn’t god just prevent the whole thing in the first place? Between 9/11, fatal car accidents, wars, and now this, their god really has a sick way of making plans…"

h/t: r/atheism

"Christians are saying it’s a miracle that the bullet only grazed Trump’s ear, but they’re ignoring the fact that the bullet continued and then killed a man. Is that part not a miracle?​

They’re saying this was a miracle and “all part of god’s plan.” So I guess it was also part of God’s plan that the innocent man got killed? Why wouldn’t god just prevent the whole thing in the first place? Between 9/11, fatal car accidents, wars, and now this, their god really has a sick way of making plans…"

Did Trump ever reach out to the family of the Fireman who was killed at his rally? I wonder if he's hit up the widow for a donation from the life insurance money.

1721357663282.png

Back