Christmas shopping is done....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
so after the kids left I drove over to Best Buy....they opened at 5pm.....I got there and there was no line so I went in......was trying to decide whether to get my wife a laptop or a Keurig coffee maker (she had mentioned both)......so they had a laptop left from the doorbuster list so I grabbed it.....the guy said "if all you are getting is a computer follow the orange line.......I followed the orange line and it happened to take me past the Keurigs.......they had a special on one of the 1.0 versions (the new 2.0 line has changed things so only Keurig cups work and I wanted the old ones)......so I grabbed that as well.....five minutes to pick out what I wanted, 40 minutes to get through check out......home in one hour and all my shopping is done.......

Saturday I go to MC Sports and pick up the recumbent exercise bike my wife is giving me......is cool, I can set my tablet on it and watch YouTubes of bike tours through places like the Vermont woods while I pedal.......

so after the kids left I drove over to Best Buy....they opened at 5pm.....I got there and there was no line so I went in......was trying to decide whether to get my wife a laptop or a Keurig coffee maker (she had mentioned both)......so they had a laptop left from the doorbuster list so I grabbed it.....the guy said "if all you are getting is a computer follow the orange line.......I followed the orange line and it happened to take me past the Keurigs.......they had a special on one of the 1.0 versions (the new 2.0 line has changed things so only Keurig cups work and I wanted the old ones)......so I grabbed that as well.....five minutes to pick out what I wanted, 40 minutes to get through check out......home in one hour and all my shopping is done.......

Saturday I go to MC Sports and pick up the recumbent exercise bike my wife is giving me......is cool, I can set my tablet on it and watch YouTubes of bike tours through places like the Vermont woods while I pedal.......

No one believes you or cares, Pastor...

Do you ride outside when the tundra isn't frozen solid up there??

You should always be safe on your three wheeler... Don't forget your helmet..

they do look like fun....
$_57.JPG

Back