Christo-fascist honesty might end MAGA!

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
This is interesting: one of the local MAGA/Alt-Right trolls on 'X' posted 2 days ago that they do not consider Jews (in general) to be "white". Yet they wholly support genocide of Palestinians. :oops:

Given all the Congress/Senate folk on the AIPAC payroll, err "donor list", I wonder how that's going to go over? I can't wait for Mr. Musk to defend promoting this "freedom of speech". :thinking:

This is interesting: one of the local MAGA/Alt-Right trolls on 'X' posted 2 days ago that they do not consider Jews (in general) to be "white". Yet they wholly support genocide of Palestinians. :oops:

Given all the Congress/Senate folk on the AIPAC payroll, err "donor list", I wonder how that's going to go over? I can't wait for Mr. Musk to defend promoting this "freedom of speech". :thinking:
How many of the 1269 people killed by Hamas on Oct 7 were zionists? Hamas says they dont like zionists so they wouldn't kill innocent Jews who they claim not to have a problem with, would they? How can they and you be morally outraged with Israel if Hamas done the same thing?

Back