Christo-fascists versus Islamo-nazis

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Both want to live in theocratic states, where the tools of government can be used to enforce their warped version of "morality".

Both appear to love war and violence (i.e., Christo-fascists = Iraq War, Islamo Nazis = terrorist bombings)

It's true that the Islamo-nazis, internationally, are more prone to engaging in armed conflict and terror bombings.

But, in america, american muslims have never perpetrated an act of terror violence that I'm aware of. I suspect that the american muslim community is highly integrated into american culture, and is one of the most law-abiding and tax-paying demographics of the country. Almost all the american muslims I ever met are store owners, small euntrepeneurs, doctors, engineers, or nurses. Christian americans, on the other hand - while overwhelmingly peaceful - have been responsible for a fair number of terrorist attacks in america: from the Atlanta olympics bombing, to abortion clinic bombings, to murder of abortion doctors.

A fair point. Remember when those guys in Chicago had a plot to blow up the Sears tower about a year or so ago? They were fundamental Christians. The right was waiting with angst to blame it on islamofacism. I remember a sense of shock in media around that time that theywere Christians as their hopes of a joie de vivre & revival of a rallying cause were flushed down the toilet.

Back