Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Prestige

• Other

• Total voters

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Nolan is currently my favorite director, possibly of all time. I finally just got around to watching The Prestige for the first time, leaving me with his original and most recent films to catch up on. I have to say, it wasn't really all that good, even though there is a segment of his fans who consider it their favorite.

There really seem to be four schools of fandom, so, I am including all of them in the poll. I am a Dark Knight fan, and Interstellar is my second.

Nolan is currently my favorite director, possibly of all time. I finally just got around to watching The Prestige for the first time, leaving me with his original and most recent films to catch up on. I have to say, it wasn't really all that good, even though there is a segment of his fans who consider it their favorite.

There really seem to be four schools of fandom, so, I am including all of them in the poll. I am a Dark Knight fan, and Interstellar is my second.

I put Inception only because of the soundtrack. All are great and worth keeping down in the a prepper bunker. :thup:

Memento is pretty good. A total mindfuck of a movie. Shows the power of editing.

For those of us in the other three categories, you habe to give respect Memento fans. It is his signature work, and his formula, on full display, has been repeated in various ways (stories shot out of sequence, due to memory, relativity, or some other contrivance).

What's so awesome about The Dark Knight is that it made it seem so possible.

The Batman movies prior to it are way too "cartoonish".

What's so awesome about The Dark Knight is that it made it seem so possible.

The Batman movies prior to it are way too "cartoonish".

Absolutely. Batman & Robin is a guilty pleasure, because it represents everything bad about the 90s in one movie, and I love it. The Dark Knight is just so great, though. Actually, ghe 1989 Batman is quite good, but, it's the lone exception.

Absolutely. Batman & Robin is a guilty pleasure, because it represents everything bad about the 90s in one movie, and I love it. The Dark Knight is just so great, though. Actually, ghe 1989 Batman is quite good, but, it's the lone exception.

Oh yeah Jack was pretty good and funny.

This is me when I read the posts here on JPP.

125825250-tumblr_m0ucuzedj21r66bado1_500.gif

Back