Class of 2004

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
My Ten Year HS reunion has been arranged for this summer and I joined the group. It will be at the local community center where we had our senior breakfast and basically saw each other all for the last time. I also got leave approved for that weekend. Going to be a blast!!

:party:

You can't go wrong with reunions. You're guaranteed that they'll at least be interesting, but generally, they're just a blast.

Just had #30. Crazy scene; the women looked amazing, considering we're all pushing 50 (the guys didn't age quite as well).

Yeah, it will be interesting to see if certain individuals have grown-up yet. I think I'll probably get invited to go drinking with some people who never partied with me in HS, just to see if I'm any fun these days... :D

My Ten Year HS reunion has been arranged for this summer and I joined the group. It will be at the local community center where we had our senior breakfast and basically saw each other all for the last time. I also got leave approved for that weekend. Going to be a blast!!

Party on Garth.

You can't go wrong with reunions. You're guaranteed that they'll at least be interesting, but generally, they're just a blast.

Just had #30. Crazy scene; the women looked amazing, considering we're all pushing 50 (the guys didn't age quite as well).

Dayum. Just had our 31st. Yep, we skipped our 30th, entire class of procrastinators. Found out which girls were lesbians, saw some folks for the first time in 31 years. It was certainly awesome.

I'm going to my 40th this year! Lol

I don't think there's invites anymore. You just Facebook HS Class of Year and click attending. I doubt they'd bother blocking you unless you were a complete douche.

no my dickhead friends would always tag me in shit and I didn't like everything I did being online and stuff. I'm really paranoid about these things, not in a joking way. I really really really don't like my info out there.

Last edited:
and facebook follows all the shit you do online and yeah I know there are ways of blocking it but it's just a huge headache I don't want to bother with. Also a lot of times phones will come with facebook apps pre-installed and they will make ghost-pages based on your phone number and based off your contact list. It's just so sick.

Personally, I think the government should conduct a FB inquest. All employers and executives who have ever demanded passwords/access should be imprisoned. If we need a rationale, there's the Privacy Act and any number of conspiracy charges.

no my dickhead friends would always tag me in shit and I didn't like everything I did being online and stuff. I'm really paranoid about these things, not in a joking way. I really really really don't like my info out there.

Yeah, I'm kinda the same way about a lot of stuff. Which is why I use Facebook to spread disinfo.

Back