Clueless sports writers.

Canceled.2014.1

I know we have some sports writers that know their stuff. But we also seem to have a lot of them that are clueless.

Case in point, some guy named Jeff Langridge wrote an article on the Bleacher report, giving 3 predictions for the Alabama v. Michigan game.

He predicts that Bama will win, but he also predicts the combined score will be over 100 points. WTF? Has this guy even seen Alabama play? When was the last time someone scored 30 points against the Crimson Tide? And does he expect Bama to score 70 points?

He also went on to rave about T.J. Sheldon having a breakout game, and being one of the most talented RBs in Bama'a backfield. Of course, T.J. Yeldon may have a breakout game and be a huge talent, but I have no idea who "Sheldon" is. At least get the names right?

michigan had better be good. I just dropped $700 to get two seats to take my father to see the game this year. He's 73, a life long Buckeye football fan and he's never seen an OSU vs mich game.

michigan had better be good. I just dropped $700 to get two seats to take my father to see the game this year. He's 73, a life long Buckeye football fan and he's never seen an OSU vs mich game.

Everything I've read says they will be good. Hoke is a good coach. But I don't think they'll beat OSU. Meyer is gonna do some great things up there.

He knows bama will beat them by 17, he just doesnt know bama will hold them well under 20.
Score bama 33 Mich 13

From what I am hearing from friends on campus, the offense will be kickin it hard. New crop of quality receivers and a QB that can throw paired with a stable of top level RBs? I'm betting we beat Michigan by 21, at least.

Prediction - Bama 31/ Michigan 10

From what I am hearing from friends on campus, the offense will be kickin it hard. New crop of quality receivers and a QB that can throw paired with a stable of top level RBs? I'm betting we beat Michigan by 21, at least.

Prediction - Bama 31/ Michigan 10
If Hoke can put a top 10 defense together this year they'll be national champs.

Back