CNN’s next leader must be able to answer this one question

you are so full of shit.

What do you do when your son is a scum bag and he is dragging you down with him?

You go on CNN and let them carry your water as you present a bullshit letter signed by a bunch of assholes lying about how it is signature Russian Disinformation.

CNN spent 3 years lying about Russian Disinformation and Trump. 3 years.

CNN was trying to emulate FOX news.

In an interview on CNBC in November 2021, a prominent Warner Bros. Discovery board member, the cable pioneer John Malone, appeared to denigrate CNN and praise Fox News while discussing his own hopes for CNN under the new corporate structure.

“Fox News, in my opinion, has followed an interesting trajectory of trying to have news news, I mean some actual journalism, embedded in a program schedule of all opinions,” Mr. Malone said. “I would like to see CNN evolve back to the kind of journalism that it started with, and actually have journalists, which would be unique and refreshing.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/08/business/media/cnn-chris-licht-cable-news.html

you are so full of shit.

What do you do when your son is a scum bag and he is dragging you down with him?

You go on CNN and let them carry your water as you present a bullshit letter signed by a bunch of assholes lying about how it is signature Russian Disinformation.

CNN spent 3 years lying about Russian Disinformation and Trump. 3 years.

What lies? Russia was heavily involved in our last presidential election.

not with Trump. that was a lie and we know it was lie.

America also gets involved in other nations elections

You've already thrown in the towel with trump, and washed your hands with him.

So, it's best to stick to your guns, and not start treading backwards now.

You've already thrown in the towel with trump, and washed your hands with him.

So, it's best to stick to your guns, and not start treading backwards now.

having never voted for the guy does not mean I have to start accepting all the retarded lies from the left

In an interview on CNBC in November 2021, a prominent Warner Bros. Discovery board member, the cable pioneer John Malone, appeared to denigrate CNN and praise Fox News while discussing his own hopes for CNN under the new corporate structure.

“Fox News, in my opinion, has followed an interesting trajectory of trying to have news news, I mean some actual journalism, embedded in a program schedule of all opinions,” Mr. Malone said. “I would like to see CNN evolve back to the kind of journalism that it started with, and actually have journalists, which would be unique and refreshing.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/08/business/media/cnn-chris-licht-cable-news.html

CNN really came into its own at the start of the First Gulf War when H.W. was president. They were the first 24/7 news network.
Shortly after, they became B. Clinton's mouthpiece. In retrospect not all that bad, Clinton became an almost Republican when the Republicans were good. But since then they've been on the extreme left, hardly a news network. PMSNBC has that market cornered, they don't make any apologies or bones about it.
CNN has an identity crisis. They veered left, then far left after starting out highly reputable in the early '90's.
Probably too late to attempt to be "reputable". IOW, they're fucked.

having never voted for the guy does not mean I have to start accepting all the retarded lies from the left

OK, yes right! The lies from the Democrats. HMMMM! :thinking:

More Fox News Bullshit? You are GROOMED sir! You've been groomed by the Rush Limbaughs and the Fucker Carlson's for so long now, you don't even know how to know the truth anymore. You can't even think for yourself anymore without some Hate Monger telling you what to think. They have provided such a false reality for you, I suppose you are ruined for life and hopelessly stuck there for the rest of your life now.

Well good luck with that. Enjoy your RIGHT WING UTOPIA and all of your hate mongering heroes!

I don't know what lies you are even referring to, and I doubt you do either, but let me just say this- When things are as bad as they are, the Democrats have no reason to lie about anything. When things get this bad, all the Democrats have to do is just tell the truth.

So I will make you a deal- You stop lying about the Democrats- And I will stop telling the horrible truth about your Republicans! OK?

Last edited:
What should an anchor do when a guest says something untrue?

These are serious questions about the role of journalism in a fractured, feuding society. Wednesday’s sacking of Chris Licht at CNN makes them even more urgent, because he was never fully in charge of the network. His boss David Zaslav, the CEO of Warner Bros. Discovery, was — and still is.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...nn-ceo-chris-licht-david-zaslav-donald-trump/

An "anchor" doesn't have guests, fucktard.

An anchor reports news - which CNN does not do. You speak of talk show hosts. CNN is all about radical left talk shows and doesn't bother with actual news.

They are toast. MSNBCCP is home of the dedicated Communists. Fox is the slightly left of center station. CNN has no audience.

Back