CNN's Poll of Polls Provides a Shocking Update on Trump’s Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election

That the race remains close is truly one of life's great mysteries.
Trump did a good job pre covid Harris has done a terrible job. People are worse off than they were 4 years ago. Couples starting out can't afford new homes like they could 4 years ago. We have 15 million illegal un-vetted people roaming around in our country. We have people out of South American prisons roaming out country. So It is surprising that it is this close. I tend to think the polls are underestimating Trumps support.

Trump did a good job pre covid Harris has done a terrible job. People are worse off than they were 4 years ago. Couples starting out can't afford new homes like they could 4 years ago. We have 15 million illegal un-vetted people roaming around in our country. We have people out of South American prisons roaming out country. So It is surprising that it is this close. I tend to think the polls are underestimating Trumps support.

I like the "are you better off than you were 4 years ago" question. It's a no brainer. Things were absolutely terrible 4 years ago.

I like the "are you better off than you were 4 years ago" question. It's a no brainer. Things were absolutely terrible 4 years ago.
That was during the lockdowns where the urban warlords had their own populations under house arrest.
The towns just outside of Anchorage were business as usual, no masks, waiters at restaurants serving customers , folks sitting next to each other at the bars enjoying beers , yet the cases/ capita were well below that of Anchorage, which had (and still does) a far left assembly and mayor.
A friend of mine from Denham Springs, LA had the same story. Same in Central, LA.
So ANYTHING is better than 4 years ago in urban shitholes .

That was during the lockdowns where the urban warlords had their own populations under house arrest.
The towns just outside of Anchorage were business as usual, no masks, waiters at restaurants serving customers , folks sitting next to each other at the bars enjoying beers , yet the cases/ capita were well below that of Anchorage, which had (and still does) a far left assembly and mayor.
A friend of mine from Denham Springs, LA had the same story. Same in Central, LA.
So ANYTHING is better than 4 years ago in urban shitholes .

I'd say a lot of that is true. But we also had poor governance overall - the Trump Presidency has certainly been mythologized. And his handling of COVID made things worse than they needed to be. He was a terrible leader for a pandemic. There was no consistent message to the public, and he sowed doubt about the virus itself, undermining the only positive thing he did in developing a vaccine more quickly. Quite a few other countries didn't suffer under COVID like America did, because they handled it better.

Inflation was inevitable after COVID, but he likely exacerbated the situation w/ how he handled things.

When he passed his tax cut early in his admin, it was near consensus that it was a short-term measure that seemed designed to help the mid-terms for the GOP, but that would ultimately hurt our economy's foundation.

He did tremendous damage to American democracy as President. That one really isn't disputable.

And we lost much of our influence on the world stage, backing out of international agreements and generally giving authoritarian regimes more power.

I'd say a lot of that is true. But we also had poor governance overall - the Trump Presidency has certainly been mythologized. And his handling of COVID made things worse than they needed to be. He was a terrible leader for a pandemic. There was no consistent message to the public, and he sowed doubt about the virus itself, undermining the only positive thing he did in developing a vaccine more quickly. Quite a few other countries didn't suffer under COVID like America did, because they handled it better.

When he passed his tax cut early in his admin, it was basically consensus that it was a short-term measure that seemed designed to help the mid-terms for the GOP, but that would ultimately hurt our economy's foundation.

He did tremendous damage to American democracy as President. That one really isn't disputable.

And we lost much of our influence on the world stage, backing out of international agreements and generally giving authoritarian regimes more power.
it is still largely states that control things - the worst states were ones with democratic governors

schools locked down too long. business shuttered too long, and so on

not to mention authoritarian shit stains like Walz and his covid hotline

it is still largely states that control things - the worst states were ones with democratic governors

schools locked down too long. business shuttered too long, and so on

not to mention authoritarian shit stains like Walz and his covid hotline
This is all true. I could easily rebut bartender but it’d take too long. I have a life after drinking my morning coffee. More important things to do.

Back