Cold and snowy here...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Very cold and snowing currently on this another quiet weekend...

I plan on going sledding with the kids... What do y'all do when it is cold and snowy?

Its been a great winter here so far {knocks on wood}. As a matter of fact when I left the office last week, I was like, 'wow, this is the best Nov/Dec weather I've ever seen'.

Thankfully I can't relate yet.

I plan on going sledding with the kids... What do y'all do when it is cold and snowy?

Well, the only snow we get is in the Sierra Nevada. We'll go sledding if were in the area. I used to ski, but I tore up my knee a couple years ago.

Lucky so far!

We just got a dusting...shawdowed out... there is a Valley between us and Tahoe...they got all the snow we just got the cold...low 12deg high 40deg!
I hate the cold...just stay in the warm house and drink hot chocolate watch movies!

We had lots of wind and heavy clouds and rain but the snow stayed away, now its just cold. The heavy clouds kept me offline for two days tho due to no satelite connection. But its still better than dial up.

Back