Collector’s Items That Aren’t Worth Keeping

Commander Dutch

Sworn to support and defend the Constitution
My mom used to collect Beanie Babies. She had a list of ones for me to look for in gift shops on my travels. I still have about 3-4 that she gave me.

As for the rest on the list, I only collect items useful in the Zombie Apocalypse; guns, ammo and toilet paper...the latter of which came in very handy after Trump fucked up the US COVID response. LOL

https://www.exploredluxury.com/life...le-collectors-items-that-arent-worth-keeping/
Time For A Garage Sale: Collector’s Items That Aren’t Worth Keeping
Collecting often begins out of love. It's exciting to acquire a new baseball card or win the bid on a rare toy. But sometimes, we hold onto collections because we think they might hold value that could pay off later. Sadly, unless it's something really rare, that's not the case with the items on this list. Keep reading to help you decide if it's time to clean out your collection.....

3008e7398ed5926b3038ab844c378b3f-61048.jpg

My mom used to collect Beanie Babies. She had a list of ones for me to look for in gift shops on my travels. I still have about 3-4 that she gave me.

As for the rest on the list, I only collect items useful in the Zombie Apocalypse; guns, ammo and toilet paper...the latter of which came in very handy after Trump fucked up the US COVID response. LOL

https://www.exploredluxury.com/life...le-collectors-items-that-arent-worth-keeping/
Time For A Garage Sale: Collector’s Items That Aren’t Worth Keeping
My friends would stand in line for hours, I never got sucked in, thankfully.

I know a few die-hard collectors who'd do that too. Mostly women; housewives and grandmas. Most men collect things like tools and baseball cards. :)
I collected baseball cards. I have a few winner, stopped in “91 when they struck.

I collected baseball cards. I have a few winner, stopped in “91 when they struck.

I have a couple baseball cards with no idea if they are worth more than a pack of bubble gum. All are being used as bookmarks. LOL

My brother was an avid collector of football cards.

Back