College Coach of the Year

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
I hate to admit it but after getting off to a tough start and playing the toughest schedule in the FBS Division Brian Kelly took Notre Dame to an 8-5 record. His last two wins against USC and Miami were eye openers too. Considering the obstacles ND had to overcome this year, Kelly gets my vote for the second year in a row as FBS coach of the year. Looks ND is back folks.

Are they even rated, It's been since the LSU beatdown in the sugarbowl (where my son had the fake FG) that they were relevant. Football is better when they are rated.

Are they even rated, It's been since the LSU beatdown in the sugarbowl (where my son had the fake FG) that they were relevant. Football is better when they are rated.

Well I am no lover of ND but they do not shy away from tough competition. My main ax to grind with ND is that they get special treatment for post season play that is manifestly unfair to the rest of college programs but yes, I agree...it's better for college football if ND is playing well.

What good team did ND beat?
And didn that clown let the kid go up in hurricane winds to film practice.
Bad call.

funny Bama is hardly squeaky clean!!!

No, but we got nailed when it came to light and didn't get a delay like Cam & some others. Plus we paid our dues. Now we get to laugh at everyone else who runs afoul of the NCAA nazis.

Back