College football National Signing Day is almost here!

Canceled.2014.1

If the recruits who have committed to Alabama sign their papers, this could be one of the best recruiting classes ever.

With the addition of Reuban Foster, Bama will have one of its best linebacking groups ever.

How about anyone else? I saw that Meyer did great for OSU.

I read somewhere that Arkansas is desperately trying to get one of your prospects. For some reason UCLA and FL St seem to have done really well.

I read somewhere that Arkansas is desperately trying to get one of your prospects. For some reason UCLA and FL St seem to have done really well.

Yeah, Arkansas is after an RB we have committed.

UCLA landed Vanderdoss, a monster D lineman. He will be huge for them.

We've already had two players de-committ today include must get 5 star CB Jalen Ramsey. FML.

Oh, and just to piss a few folks off.......

The players signing today were in the 5th grade the last time the BCS Championship was won by someone outside the SEC.

If the recruits who have committed to Alabama sign their papers, this could be one of the best recruiting classes ever.

With the addition of Reuban Foster, Bama will have one of its best linebacking groups ever.

How about anyone else? I saw that Meyer did great for OSU.
Yea he did, consiering he's been docked two scholarships. He did a fantastic job recruiting nationally but I know the hardliners here in Ohio are going to have a tizzy fit as they seem to think OSU should recruit 100% within the State (which I think is just plain stupid) but Meyer recruited almost 60% of this crop of players from outside the State......that's not going to go over well with a lot of people but that's mostly going to be the inbred country bumpkins who can't see the dangers of inbreeding.

Did you hear Meyers comments about Big 10 recruiting?

Yea he did, consiering he's been docked two scholarships. He did a fantastic job recruiting nationally but I know the hardliners here in Ohio are going to have a tizzy fit as they seem to think OSU should recruit 100% within the State (which I think is just plain stupid) but Meyer recruited almost 60% of this crop of players from outside the State......that's not going to go over well with a lot of people but that's mostly going to be the inbred country bumpkins who can't see the dangers of inbreeding.

Did you hear Meyers comments about Big 10 recruiting?

About the Big Ten recruiting not being good enough? Yeah I saw that and I agree.

As for recruiting inside Ohio, it hurts to lose a local star, but there are too many top players scattered across the country. You either recruit nationally or you don't rank nationally.

Meyer is changing the face of the Big Ten.

Alabama had another great class (who doesn't want to play for Saban?).

Ole Miss came up HUGE!

Ohio State did pretty good (Meyer is a huge plus for OSU).

Look out for Texas A&M. While they didn't have a top 5 recruiting class, they added a lot more talent to complement Manziel.

As a Big 10 guy (Purdue fan here), I haven't had a lot to be proud of on the football field from my team since Brees left. I like the new coach and I hope to see improvement. It's tough living in the heart of SEC country and being a Big 10 guy. Since most southerners don't consider basketball a sport, it's tough to carry on a conversation about anything other than football.

I was just reading an article about the insane depth the Crimson Tide has at RB. There are 8 players listed as RBs who were 4 stars or better (by Rivals).

Sounds like 2013 may be a great year!!

Back