Colt Grey!

What are the chances his parents were gun enthusiasts?
I'm sure they're investigating...Perhaps they should have been more thorough when there was the investigation for red flags last year...
Those are the issues that need to be addressed immediately, without question...every time...

I'm sure they're investigating...Perhaps they should have been more thorough when there was the investigation for red flags last year...
Those are the issues that need to be addressed immediately, without question...every time...
There are strong protections for gun owners who have red flags in states like Georgia. It must have been a major red flag for the police to waste their time on investigating it.

The chances that his dad like guns are about the same as the FBI muffing this case like they did with the Parkland shooter.

Yep there should have been NO GUNS in his home after that police visit.

Who besides a gun enthusiast names their kid Colt?
a horse lover

Colt Name Meaning​

The name Colt means young horse. The name Colt can also be spelled as “Colte”, but it is not as common.

Origins of the Name Colt​

The name Colt is of English origin and means “young horse” or “filly”, derived from the Middle English word “colte”, which itself is derived from the Old English word “colt” meaning the same.It was originally used as a nickname for a young, spirited and wild horse. However, it was later used as a given name for boys born with similar characteristics.

Reactions: TOP
Yep there should have been NO GUNS in his home after that police visit.
Absolutely....and there were so many other red flags for a long period of time...other relatives and neighbors were concerned...I imagine even the teachers were aware and concerned...;(
Everyone needs to say something if they see something, and follow through...it's not always an easy decision...I know that... but it has to be done...
Would it have prevented this tragedy, and others that have taken place? Very possibly...

Last edited:
There are strong protections for gun owners who have red flags in states like Georgia. It must have been a major red flag for the police to waste their time on investigating it.

So you support sweeping black neighborhoods to disarm gangbangers and other criminals ruining their blocks? Or do you just want to disarm white suburbanites to make them easy prey for feral Democrats?

Reactions: TOP
So you support sweeping black neighborhoods to disarm gangbangers and other criminals ruining their blocks? Or do you just want to disarm white suburbanites to make them easy prey for feral Democrats?
Shouldn't you be off someplace at white supremacy classes, Frau Edwina ?

Absolutely....and there were so many other red flags for a long period of time...other relatives and neighbors were concerned...I imagine even the teachers were aware and concerned...;(
Everyone needs to say something if they see something, and follow through...it's not always an easy decision...I know that... but it has to be done...
Would it have prevented this tragedy, and others that have taken place? Very possibly...
The default position in America is you do not take guns from American citizens. That is how the right and the gun manufacturers have won the power. There are lots of families in turmoil. The ones we see ,are the ones where it goes wrong. Going to the home of people and deciding their constitutional right to have any weapons they desire, is over, is serious. They can go after the police and sue them bigly.
What has to be done is to make people show a compelling reason to own weapons.
Many families in distress continue without shooting people. Deciding which ones should lose their rights is difficult. After a school is shooting, it is easy to determine that something should have been done. But until that instant he pulled the trigger, they were a second amendment law abiding family. That is why it will continue to happen and children will be killed and traumatized.
It is the guns.

I
You are beginning to become left wing. The Republican Party is extremely against red flag laws.
That's simply not true...
The default position in America is you do not take guns from American citizens. That is how the right and the gun manufacturers have won the power. There are lots of families in turmoil. The ones we see ,are the ones where it goes wrong. Going to the home of people and deciding their constitutional right to have any weapons they desire, is over, is serious. They can go after the police and sue them bigly.
What has to be done is to make people show a compelling reason to own weapons.
Many families in distress continue without shooting people. Deciding which ones should lose their rights is difficult. After a school is shooting, it is easy to determine that something should have been done. But until that instant he pulled the trigger, they were a second amendment law abiding family. That is why it will continue to happen and children will be killed and traumatized.
It is the guns.
There were dozens of red flags. It is the people not the guns...

Back