Comparing Compassion To Hate

sanetrain

Banned
First, I have to say it is interesting to see what the mentally diseased and brainwashed parrot about "hate." But first and foremost, the survival of your own kind HAS to be the paramount concern. That is the end of that story. Though despite this, I have often been called a "hater." But what such people say holds the moral weight of what a worm has. If even that much.

Now if I were "hateful," I would like to see all negroes and jews impaled. Just like what Vlad the Impaler did. Though many I would like to see tortured over a long period of time. Maybe even feed them with food that in part contained the remains of relatives. Or maybe even cutting off one of their legs and feeding from that for a while. So they can eat themselves. Basically, making them beg for death before impaling them too. But being compassionate, I would be satisfied to send all negroes and jews to Africa.

Also, if I were a hater, I would send all mexicans back over the southern border using large catapults. Though I might spare some of the children and anchor babies part of the flight back and use them basically as skeet. Others I would ship out to sea and feed through wood chippers to feed the fish and maybe replenish the dwindling fish populations. But being compassionate, I would be satisfied to send all Central American injins and mestizos back to mexico. But for the 'latinos" who are white enough, I would take a sizeable portion of the south west U.S. and make it a "latino" homeland. That way if any mexicans wanted to tunnel into the U.S., for most of the border, they would have to dig a very long tunnel.

There is no way to be any more compassionate than the things I mentioned. That is, without committing racial suicide. And only the most filthy of traitorous slime would think that is compassionate. Because like it or not, being White matters! And White people have a RIGHT to exist!

First, I have to say it is interesting to see what the mentally diseased and brainwashed parrot about "hate." But first and foremost, the survival of your own kind HAS to be the paramount concern. That is the end of that story. Though despite this, I have often been called a "hater." But what such people say holds the moral weight of what a worm has. If even that much.

Now if I were "hateful," I would like to see all negroes and jews impaled. Just like what Vlad the Impaler did. Though many I would like to see tortured over a long period of time. Maybe even feed them with food that in part contained the remains of relatives. Or maybe even cutting off one of their legs and feeding from that for a while. So they can eat themselves. Basically, making them beg for death before impaling them too. But being compassionate, I would be satisfied to send all negroes and jews to Africa.

Also, if I were a hater, I would send all mexicans back over the southern border using large catapults. Though I might spare some of the children and anchor babies part of the flight back and use them basically as skeet. Others I would ship out to sea and feed through wood chippers to feed the fish and maybe replenish the dwindling fish populations. But being compassionate, I would be satisfied to send all Central American injins and mestizos back to mexico. But for the 'latinos" who are white enough, I would take a sizeable portion of the south west U.S. and make it a "latino" homeland. That way if any mexicans wanted to tunnel into the U.S., for most of the border, they would have to dig a very long tunnel.

There is no way to be any more compassionate than the things I mentioned. That is, without committing racial suicide. And only the most filthy of traitorous slime would think that is compassionate. Because like it or not, being White matters! And White people have a RIGHT to exist!
Bloody hell, you're a right charmer aren't you?

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

Sanetrain, three questions-

1. Did your rant make you cum?

2. Did your mother crap in your mouth instead of washing it out with soap?

3. Did that make you cum?

The stupidity of free speech: allowing people to use their rights to advocate taking away the rights of others. Hate speech is not a victimless crime. Sanetrain should be stripped of citizenship and set adrift on a boat in international waters.

Can we ban this guy already?

I don't agree with him; but let me make sure I understand this!!

After all the bullshit you've posted, you want to ban someone else for what they've posted!! :palm:

ironymeter2.gif

You are an insanely racist swine.
That is all that can be said about you.

I don't agree with him; but let me make sure I understand this!!

After all the bullshit you've posted, you want to ban someone else for what they've posted!! :palm:

http://crayfisher.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/ironymeter2.gif[MG][/QUOTE]

You say you don't "agree with him". Would you go so far as to call him out as a racist?

The stupidity of free speech: allowing people to use their rights to advocate taking away the rights of others. Hate speech is not a victimless crime. Sanetrain should be stripped of citizenship and set adrift on a boat in international waters.

Do you mean like whales would like to take away the right of krill to not be eaten? Also, how many White people try to sneak into mexico. So who is the victim. And how many White Europeans try to sneak into Africa or the Middle East. So who is the victim there. Though I don't have one, I think I'll upload an avatar. Just for idiots like you.

Gotta wait for that Rule 12b violation. Or for Grind to get bored with him.

Or I have a better idea. If anybody doesn't like what I have to say, they can debate me over the matter. Unfortunately for them, that could cause truth to come out. Which most people try to avoid.

Back