Compasion for Desh

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Since Desh's posting show that she is becoming more agitated and unstable, the closer we get to the election, I suggest we show her some compasion and tolerance.

Rather then attempt to insert reality, into her sociopathic rants; maybe we should just ignore them and not respond.
Especially when it seems she becomes more psychotic when a response is given.

Add in that she seems content to respond to her own posts and have conversations with herself; I doubt that she'll even realize that no one is answering her.

I'm just worried that she's going to go over the deep end and might even harm herself or others.

Are there any other intelligent suggestions, that will show concern for Desh's "condition", from posters other then Desh?

Since Desh's posting show that she is becoming more agitated and unstable, the closer we get to the election, I suggest we show her some compasion and tolerance.

Rather then attempt to insert reality, into her sociopathic rants; maybe we should just ignore them and not respond.
Especially when it seems she becomes more psychotic when a response is given.

Add in that she seems content to respond to her own posts and have conversations with herself; I doubt that she'll even realize that no one is answering her.

I'm just worried that she's going to go over the deep end and might even harm herself or others.

Are there any other intelligent suggestions, that will show concern for Desh's "condition", from posters other then Desh?

And you think this helps?

Back