Computer question and answer discussion.

Oracle Of JPP 714

nazi/racist hunter
dummies welcome. Ask me and I might answer you but probably not cause I don't know diddly squat about computers. The more I learn the dumber I get. But don't let that stop you. I learn fast but forget quicker. No bans here.

I keep getting these pop up from "click and clean". They offer a service that you can get for free and absolutely don't need. Bill gates is beginning to piss me off. How do I kill them?

dummies welcome. Ask me and I might answer you but probably not cause I don't know diddly squat about computers. The more I learn the dumber I get. But don't let that stop you. I learn fast but forget quicker. No bans here.
When will Damo get back with me on the technical question I asked him four years ago?

2 questions I get these black squares/rectangles that pop up on my screen and kind of bounce around all over. They go away when I run Malwarebytes but they always come back am my getting those from you?

Second question: Why can't unemployed Boomers learn to code

2 questions I get these black squares/rectangles that pop up on my screen and kind of bounce around all over. They go away when I run Malwarebytes but they always come back am my getting those from you?

Second question: Why can't unemployed Boomers learn to code

the same reason you don't use question marks, I suppose. What's a code?

If I had a computer when I was a boomer I would have made straight A's. WTF is with kids today who fail at school? Most of their time must be spent on violent gaming. Poor kids never got a chance to engage with a hot librarian, horn rimmed glasses notwithstanding. Go figure.

If I had a computer when I was a boomer I would have made straight A's. WTF is with kids today who fail at school? Most of their time must be spent on violent gaming. Poor kids never got a chance to engage with a hot librarian, horn rimmed glasses notwithstanding. Go figure.

When you sit for a final, you are still expected to perform with just a pen and paper, the same as everyone who came before you.

When you sit for a final, you are still expected to perform with just a pen and paper, the same as everyone who came before you.

That is true. Some kids can't even remember what the day's date is. memory is important only when it's real and not imagined according to a person's prejudices, I suppose.

Back