Confessions from a He-Man slightly right of center winger

klaatu

Fusionist
I weep at a good Movie .. even a chick flick like "The Holiday" can generate a tear. Im sorta like the character Robert Dinero plays in Analyze This.

Speaking of the movie "The Holiday" ... Kate Winslet is one classy chick... and Cameron Diaz is one hot babe.

As a matter of fact... I weep during a hearty laugh. ... I guess I have weak tear ducts ... not worthy of my card carrying Right Winger ways .... get me laughing hard... I start crying ....

Taking it a step further ... I fear Obama cuz of his speech making capabilities.. nothing gets me tears working up like a well delivered speech... that gets me laughing hard ...

Last edited:
No you have hard working and very strong tear ducts which overproduce because you are such a healthy viable piece of manmeat.

Its all in the spin baby.

I weep at a good Movie .. even a chick flick like "The Holiday" can generate a tear. Im sorta like the character Robert Dinero plays in Analyze This.

Speaking of the movie "The Holiday" ... Kate Winslet is one classy chick... and Cameron Diaz is one hot babe.

As a matter of fact... I weep during a hearty laugh. ... I guess I have weak tear ducts ... not worthy of my card carrying Right Winger ways .... get me laughing hard... I start crying ....

Taking it a step further ... I fear Obama cuz of his speech making capabilities.. nothing gets me tears working up like a well delivered speech... that gets me laughing hard ...

I just wanted to quote this to have on record for future ownage.

I dont get to see any chick flicks unless I want to watch them alone.

BTW I always cry at movies , pictures of the people who have lost their lives in Iraq, hurt puppies and on and on and on.

BTW I always cry at movies , pictures of the people who have lost their lives in Iraq, hurt puppies and on and on and on.

Not me, I'm Tough as Nails Tiana

Actually they call me that work....no joke 'tough as nails'

Wizard of Oz still gets me crying ...

I have a wife and a daughter at home. So I end up watching chick flicks. Some of them aren't bad.

I don't tear up at heartbreak movies. I don't tear up when someone dies in a movie.

But let a dog die in a movie, and I'll be needing the kleenix. "Old Yellar" will still make me cry like a baby.

I have a wife and a daughter at home. So I end up watching chick flicks. Some of them aren't bad.

I don't tear up at heartbreak movies. I don't tear up when someone dies in a movie.

But let a dog die in a movie, and I'll be needing the kleenix. "Old Yellar" will still make me cry like a baby.

Me too. Old yellar was tough to watch as a kid.

LOL I rarely cry in tear jerkers, but i always cry when a dog dies. Two movies come to mind...and I'm probably the only person to cry over these movies:

Signs
I amLegend

LOL I rarely cry in tear jerkers, but i always cry when a dog dies. Two movies come to mind...and I'm probably the only person to cry over these movies:

Signs
I amLegend

Yeah.

You are probably the only who cried at those.

Although I cried at the notebook, the color purple, immitation of life, and a few others. but all in all, I'm tough as nails.

For me the only thing that made me cry was the radio Christmas special of Dragnet. I was about 11, and the story is really sad - kids playing with a gun and one gets killed while the adults are running around trying to find them.

Back