Congrats Hawkeye!

You fought the regime and won! Ten years of your posts have been restored and Congress can now open it's new wing in the Library of Congress under Hawkeye the Truth Teller. Well done sir.

(sorry, I posted in the wrong forum previously)
DAMO gets points....now we see how long it takes for the database to be wrecked again....I suspect not long.

You fought the regime and won! Ten years of your posts have been restored and Congress can now open it's new wing in the Library of Congress under Hawkeye the Truth Teller. Well done sir.

yeah.

Chinese traitor sellouts celebrated in congress..

10 years of gay.....

did you lose a bet?......

Maybe he sent a strongly worded letter to the regime that ended with......." stupid hurts in this universe, you have been warned" Best regards,...Hawkeye The Truth teller. :cool:

Pain is the teacher of last resort.

Bend Over.
Sounds like you're describing China's real estate market. The revolution is relaxing mortgage rules and is going to urge their local governments, backed by a $42b fund from their central bank, to buy unsold homes and turn them into affordable housing (because very few people want to buy homes in China right now).

That is pain and bending over rolled into one.

Back