Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib statement how the Palestinians “helped” Jews.

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
"There’s always kind of a calming feeling I tell folks when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people's passports. And just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways. But they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them.”

Here's how her “Palestinians ancestors in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews” really helped Jews before they became a state:

The Palestinian Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin al Husseni put it to evil use starting in 1920 resulting in a pogrom that cost 47 Jewish students dead and 150 wounded while praying in the Hebron Yeshiva. Hacked to death–even body parts were splattered over the walls!

Husseni went on to become Hitler's guest during the war helping the Nazis recruit Balkan Muslims for the SS.

Jews were attacked and murdered by Palestinians—Rashta Tleib's people—long before they had a state:

1834 Pogrom,

1834 Safed Plunder,

1834 Druze Massacre of Safed,

1838 Druze attack on Safed.

1920 Nebi Musa Riots,

1921 Jaffa Riots,

1929 Palestine Riots,

1929 Hebron Massacre,

1929 Safed Riots,

1929 Abraham Avinu Synagogue Attack,

1933 Palestine Riots,

1936-39 Alonim Riots

1938 Tiberias Riots

There is a Wikipedia entry for every one of these attacks on the Jews.

Haj Amin al-Husseini (1897-1974) had been appointed Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, i.e. in effect the senior religious leader of Muslims in Palestine. He sided with Hitler and received "honorary Aryan" status.

# Haj Amin al-Husseini became the most prominent Arab collaborator with the Axis powers. He developed friendships with high-ranking Nazis, including Heinrich Himmler, Joachim von Ribbentrop and (possibly) Adolf Eichmann.... He contributed to Axis propaganda services and to the recruitment of Muslim and Arab soldiers for the Nazi armed forces, including three SS divisions consisting of Yugoslavian Muslims. He was involved in planning "wartime operations directed against Palestine and Iraq, including parachuting Germans and Arab agents to foment attacks against the Jews in Palestine." He assisted the German entry into North Africa, particularly the German entry into Tunisia and Libya. His espionage network provided the Wehrmacht with a forty-eight-hour warning of the Allied invasion of North Africa. ... He intervened and protested to government authorities in order to prevent Jews from emigrating to Mandatory Palestine. There is persuasive evidence that he was aware of the Nazi Final Solution.

main-qimg-96f80bf1259a4a24c075630ad53aa95f

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling I tell folks when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people's passports. And just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways. But they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them.”

Here's how her “Palestinians ancestors in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews” really helped Jews before they became a state:

The Palestinian Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin al Husseni put it to evil use starting in 1920 resulting in a pogrom that cost 47 Jewish students dead and 150 wounded while praying in the Hebron Yeshiva. Hacked to death–even body parts were splattered over the walls!

Husseni went on to become Hitler's guest during the war helping the Nazis recruit Balkan Muslims for the SS.

Jews were attacked and murdered by Palestinians—Rashta Tleib's people—long before they had a state:

1834 Pogrom,

1834 Safed Plunder,

1834 Druze Massacre of Safed,

1838 Druze attack on Safed.

1920 Nebi Musa Riots,

1921 Jaffa Riots,

1929 Palestine Riots,

1929 Hebron Massacre,

1929 Safed Riots,

1929 Abraham Avinu Synagogue Attack,

1933 Palestine Riots,

1936-39 Alonim Riots

1938 Tiberias Riots

There is a Wikipedia entry for every one of these attacks on the Jews.

Haj Amin al-Husseini (1897-1974) had been appointed Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, i.e. in effect the senior religious leader of Muslims in Palestine. He sided with Hitler and received "honorary Aryan" status.

# Haj Amin al-Husseini became the most prominent Arab collaborator with the Axis powers. He developed friendships with high-ranking Nazis, including Heinrich Himmler, Joachim von Ribbentrop and (possibly) Adolf Eichmann.... He contributed to Axis propaganda services and to the recruitment of Muslim and Arab soldiers for the Nazi armed forces, including three SS divisions consisting of Yugoslavian Muslims. He was involved in planning "wartime operations directed against Palestine and Iraq, including parachuting Germans and Arab agents to foment attacks against the Jews in Palestine." He assisted the German entry into North Africa, particularly the German entry into Tunisia and Libya. His espionage network provided the Wehrmacht with a forty-eight-hour warning of the Allied invasion of North Africa. ... He intervened and protested to government authorities in order to prevent Jews from emigrating to Mandatory Palestine. There is persuasive evidence that he was aware of the Nazi Final Solution.

main-qimg-96f80bf1259a4a24c075630ad53aa95f

Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

Israel's future is bright, not Jewish

Back