Conservatives are Low IQ

We don't need a psychologist to tell us that the so called conservatives are feeble minded; just look at the moronic postings by the Trumpoids on this forum, for a sample of their idiocy.

The sky often appears blue on a sunny day.
A ton of feathers weighs pretty much the same as a ton of bricks.
The Yankees have won the World Series more often than have the Cubs.
And oh, yes,
"Conservatives are Low IQ."

ROFL.................look at you projecting and deflecting.............don't think we don't see your embarrassment over throwing away your 'principles'

who is we, punk? what principle am i throwing away to believe all people should be judged by their actions and statements, not by race or color or gender or ethnicity or age?

We don't need a psychologist to tell us that the so called conservatives are feeble minded; just look at the moronic postings by the Trumpoids on this forum, for a sample of their idiocy.

Forum conservatives are very dumb. One of the reasons I don't use the forum much anymore.

who is we, punk? what principle am i throwing away to believe all people should be judged by their actions and statements, not by race or color or gender or ethnicity or age?

you'll find out who 'we' is soon enough. and you know the principles. you discarded 47 years of a persons political voting history because the DNC brainwashed you in to thinking he was a humanitarian.............that word 'evolved' had a lot of meaning for you to cover up your barrel full of hate

you'll find out who 'we' is soon enough. and you know the principles. you discarded 47 years of a persons political voting history because the DNC brainwashed you in to thinking he was a humanitarian.............that word 'evolved' had a lot of meaning for you to cover up your barrel full of hate

fuck you. not even close. biden has been a centrist democrat, maybe a little left on social issues, his whole life. that is basically where I have always been.

21175b338b85aab9aa3e0c803bea086c1ace4ab191e73c890699a65d50d2b004-1.png

Back