conservatives are scared

zappasguitar

I've noticed that our JPP conservatives and conservatives in general are really scared.

It's obvious because of the number of JPP threads and the amount of MSM articles regarding Hillary, instead of promoting Trump.

It's become apparent that they hope try and have the Hillary supporters on the defense; because they're scared that Trump is unable to win the election on his own merits and hope to denigrate Hillary enough, that Trump's past and present behavior will be ignored.

I also suspect that our current JPP conservatives, will do four things:
1 - They will attempt to ignore this correlation
2 - They will try to demean the correlation
3 - They will continue down the path they've committed themselves to
and
4 - They will continue to threadban any Liberal that might point out the ignorance of their threads...something JPP Liberals ARE NOT AFRAID OF.

I've noticed that our JPP conservatives and conservatives in general are really scared.

It's obvious because of the number of JPP threads and the amount of MSM articles regarding Hillary, instead of promoting Trump.

It's become apparent that they hope try and have the Hillary supporters on the defense; because they're scared that Trump is unable to win the election on his own merits and hope to denigrate Hillary enough, that Trump's past and present behavior will be ignored.

I also suspect that our current JPP conservatives, will do four things:
1 - They will attempt to ignore this correlation
2 - They will try to demean the correlation
3 - They will continue down the path they've committed themselves to
and
4 - They will continue to threadban any Liberal that might point out the ignorance of their threads...something JPP Liberals ARE NOT AFRAID OF.

ROFL!!

In true Tightie Rightie fashion, the very same Rightie who has demonstrated that he's too scared to let those EEEEEVIL Liberals post in his thread, is now squealing like a little piggy because those very same Liberals have started a thread that EVERYONE is able to post in...even those they disagree with.

A pity the dim bulb Rightie who whines about Liberals doesn't have the cojones to make the same claim.

YUP...

Right on cue he's back, bragging about what a coward he is.

Of course, he's more than willing to spend time whining about others in a thread where no one can respond to his whining.

It took him a whole THREE MINUTES...

Sadly, he still lacks the testicular fortitude to come over here and post his "tough talk" where others can respond to it.

IOW...it's typical USF.

Are your fellow liberals cowards who ban members from threads?

I don't even need to predict or bet you won't answer that question. It is a given you won't you massive hypocrite.

:rofl2:

Are your fellow liberals cowards who ban members from threads?

I don't even need to predict or bet you won't answer that question. It is a given you won't you massive hypocrite.

:rofl2:

ROFL!!

ANOTHER JPP conservative trying desperately to change the subject of this thread.

Anyone else wonder why they are so damn desperate to do that?

I guess I should feel honored that at least ONE of them has the backbone to talk TO me, as opposed to talking ABOUT me like USF.

Zappa's voter ID card.

026e1b33ee97cd24018334f7929674e7.jpg

I did think it was hilarious for USF to start a thread saying that "liberals are scared," while banning liberals from the thread.

Profiles in courage.

Back