Controversial: Yuval Harari

Goyboy

Contributor
This video is about 3 years old but sheds light in retrospect of how the Global Elite view the global population and will move forward.
Personally, I think Harari is unfairly demonized. He is really just a very good observer of modernity and the rapid move into the future.
Yes, he is closely aligned with the WEF and they listen to his words and plan the worst for us that they can. He himself is a run of the mill
atheist who has a very good handle on current events and developments.

If you listen to this 8 minute video, you will see that the title of this video is very misleading.
Harari is simply stating what he sees happening. He is a realist. He knows these trends are ongoing
and will not be stopped whether we like it or not.

I read Sapians before I knew anything about him, Its a very good book, an interesting perspective on humanity and how we got where we are.

I read Sapians before I knew anything about him, Its a very good book, an interesting perspective on humanity and how we got where we are.
I've watched a couple interviews of him. IMO, he is an astute observer of humanity and societal trends.
I know he is demonized by the right. I'll take the heat.
Maybe this will show some on the forum that I am not a right wing Christian Nationalist bigot.
I have independent thoughts and opinions.

Back