Converted my kitchens bar to a standing desk today

In another house I owned I had a very large kitchen, with an empty space doing nothing. I bought two base cabinets to match the rest of the kitchen cabinets had a top made out of granite to match the rest of the countertops and put matching wall cabs up and made a desk right in the kitchen in a wasted area for my wife. Was really convenient.

He went to miss st

I went to USM, really. MSU would be a good school on comparison. I only went there for a single year, before bailing out and going somewhere closer to home. This was mainly because I forgot to submit the housing form and had nowhere to stay, USM's such a shitty school that they gladly accepted me after classes had started.

I went to USM, really. MSU would be a good school on comparison. I only went there for a single year, before bailing out and going somewhere closer to home. This was mainly because I forgot to submit the housing form and had nowhere to stay, USM's such a shitty school that they gladly accepted me after classes had started.
Why don't you move in with Grind and go to one of the decent schools up there?

Not much of a point in going to grad school for computer science, when you can make just as much industry with a bachelors. Maybe after a few years of having a job. If I wanted to go to grad school, I'd go for something like Chinese history.

Not much of a point in going to grad school for computer science, when you can make just as much industry with a bachelors. Maybe after a few years of having a job. If I wanted to go to grad school, I'd go for something like Chinese history.

I have been meaning to ask you, do you watch Zhang Yimou films? I love them.

Back