Cool interactive map

AL-DC-FL-GA-LA-MD-MS-NC-PA-SC-TN-TX-VA.png

Mostly southern states, I haven't traveled very far. I took a trip to DC in high school, and I went to the Philadelphia zoo once since I've lived here. I'm guesstimating the school trip route, it probably went through Atlanta, which means I would've briefly been in SC and NC (I may not have even stepped off the bus in these states). It's possible that we went through another route through Tennessee and Virginia, but I imagine that ones longer.

I've also never been out of the country.

Btw, fuck you Pennsylvania. What kind of strange world do we live in where Pennsylvania is an ignorant hick red state and Virginia is blue?

Mostly southern states, I haven't traveled very far. I took a trip to DC in high school, and I went to the Philadelphia zoo once since I've lived here. I'm guesstimating the school trip route, it probably went through Atlanta, which means I would've briefly been in SC and NC (I may not have even stepped off the bus in these states). It's possible that we went through another route through Tennessee and Virginia, but I imagine that ones longer.

This explains a lot :-)

Who would have guessed? You seem so worldly wise!!

I saw the country for free as the company grew, you pro-pollution rapist...
Poor Borrbo.
You will be so humiliated when the EC votes for Trump. We are just waiting to tear you apart Twatsky, so don't disappoint us by running away like your 'brother'.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

You will be so humiliated when the EC votes for Trump. We are just waiting to tear you apart Twatsky, so don't disappoint us by running away like your 'brother'.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

After December 19th, no one on JPP will probably ever hear from Buckley again.
That doesn't mean he won't reinvent himself, as a new sock.

Back