Cool your PC by submerging it in oil

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Interesting idea but it is hard to see how you can upgrade very easily. As for the old cards you have a major problem removing the oil.

full-e1339423387436.jpg

http://www.geek.com/articles/geek-cetera/cool-your-pc-by-submerging-it-in-oil-20120612/

Have you ever used something after you upgraded? I've never put my old sound card into some other machine or something...

However, you should be over to overclock that bastige massively if it is sitting like that...

Have you ever used something after you upgraded? I've never put my old sound card into some other machine or something...

However, you should be over to overclock that bastige massively if it is sitting like that...

Yes but you might want to sell your old GPU, for instance, when upgrading to a new super duper version. Bit difficult to do if covered in goo!!

Yes but you might want to sell your old GPU, for instance, when upgrading to a new super duper version. Bit difficult to do if covered in goo!!

Even then, you're only out like $50. People don't buy old equipment like they used to.

Back