Cop Pulls gun on 11 year-old building a Tree Fort

The cop must be PISSED that he didn't get to murder a child that day. Bet he went home and beat his wife.

Yeah, that's total bs! Pull a gun on kids for building a fort. Finally some kids doing the best kind of things kids do, and an asshole with obviously too much power ruins it for them.

This kind of stuff give good cops a bad name.

Yeah, that's total bs! Pull a gun on kids for building a fort. Finally some kids doing the best kind of things kids do, and an asshole with obviously too much power ruins it for them.

This kind of stuff give good cops a bad name.

Indeed it does but I think the PC police a.k.a the neighbor was just as much to blame for this situation

i really like supporting my bros sty and billy in their cop hate, but at the same time, every once in a while some doe-eyed dipshit hippies need to get their ass beat by batons.

ROFLMAo you worked with hundreds huh, youre either a lawyer or a convict and they dont care about either. Actually they dont give a squat who likes them or not.

Neither, but it's irrelevant now. The point is, they're all corrupt to the core. Every. Single. One.

Damn I thought I had shitty experiences with cops. I never met someone that hates em all

I actually have fantastic experiences with cops. Because I know them, I get away with pretty much everything. But I know how they work, how they 'protect their own'.

This was never answered.

I will if I see him. We now live in different parts of the country. But I get your point. I'm sure of this about him, he'd not protect a bad cop. I also don't think he'd stand by and watch the abuse of a citizen.

Last edited:
I will if I see him. We now live in different parts of the country. But I get your point. I'm sure of his about him, he'd not protect a bad cop. I also don't think he'd stand by and watch the abuse of a citizen.

If that's true, then you would know a decent one. But I've got money that says you're wrong.

Back