Cops In Control??????

doniston

Aint I a cutie? HEH HEH
a Geoprgian Wrestler named BENOIT Supposedly murdered his Wife and small son. and then killed himself.

I, and others have speculated at the reasons, but that is beside the point

What seems odd, is that the local Cops RAIDED the Wrestler's Doctors house in the middly of the night. to get Benoit's medical records.

My question: since it is already decided who killed them why couldn't the record have been obtained during the day---in the open. Was it necessary to get a search warrant and invade a private house in this way, or was it just more Macho law enforcement excesses???

It does sound pretty heavy-handed! I recall from yesterday's articles about the case that anabolic steroids "... and other prescription medications ..." were found in Benoit's home. This action by the police suggests that they feel the doctor who prescribed the meds may be implicated in some way in perhaps unethical prescribing of drugs.

In any event perhaps they were concerned, correctly or otherwise, that the doctor might destroy some of those medical records. Whether or not this was justified, we can't know.

Anabolic steroids are used medically to help torn tissues heal, but their abuse has been widely publicized, as we all know. As to "other medications" and any potential role in this tragedy -- without any further information I'd hesitate to speculate. There are just too many possibilities.

If they were warned by a leaker those who might be in danger of becoming suspect could easily enter the house and remove evidence.

This is to assure such happenstances are rare.

Back