Corn Flakes Invented To Reduce Masterbation

you know the really weird thing is... ok, everyone used to be prudes back then. Publicly. Perhaps people might have swore less, or were more polite to people, and maybe honestly they sinned less than we do now.

But we know everyone masturbated. Everyone. That must have really fucked with everyones psyches back then. Priests were doing it, victorian gentlemen in tophats were doing it, proper prim ladies were doing it after a stroll down a cobblestone street. Maybe that's why everyone was going to church every week, had to re-up on the forgiveness.

Must have been really weird for all of society to shun something while at the same time everyone was simultaneously doing that very act.

Good nutrition, according to Kellogg.

Fun fact. I went to Kellogg Middle School (I believe it was named after one half of the idiotic Kellogg-Briand Pact of the 1920s), so we used to make jokes about the cereal brand. You'd be running laps in the gym and some guy would run up to you, get in your face and shout "how many Kellogg's cerials can you name?!!?" and then while your jogging along you're going "uh, Corn Flakes, Apple Jacks, uh... Rice Krispies..."

Fun fact. I went to Kellogg Middle School (I believe it was named after one half of the idiotic Kellogg-Briand Pact of the 1920s), so we used to make jokes about the cereal brand. You'd be running laps in the gym and some guy would run up to you, get in your face and shout "how many Kellogg's cerials can you name?!!?" and then while your jogging along you're going "uh, Corn Flakes, Apple Jacks, uh... Rice Krispies..."

was Tony the Tiger your mascot.....

you know the really weird thing is... ok, everyone used to be prudes back then. Publicly. Perhaps people might have swore less, or were more polite to people, and maybe honestly they sinned less than we do now.

But we know everyone masturbated. Everyone. That must have really fucked with everyones psyches back then. Priests were doing it, victorian gentlemen in tophats were doing it, proper prim ladies were doing it after a stroll down a cobblestone street. Maybe that's why everyone was going to church every week, had to re-up on the forgiveness.

Must have been really weird for all of society to shun something while at the same time everyone was simultaneously doing that very act.

Actually, the ladies got help from doctors who would masturbate the women to reduce their jitters/female emotional troubles.

There were even machines for it...so the doctor wouldn't get worn out.

Sometimes a very repressive society has a LOT going on under the covers. Just think - when an elbow can get a man all excited, that's a pretty sexy society!

Actually, the ladies got help from doctors who would masturbate the women to reduce their jitters/female emotional troubles.

There were even machines for it...so the doctor wouldn't get worn out.

Sometimes a very repressive society has a LOT going on under the covers. Just think - when an elbow can get a man all excited, that's a pretty sexy society!

Yep, invention of the vibrator! The earliest ones looked painful!

Back