Could Griner play on a good boys HS team??

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
I think it's stupid how we glorify great athletes but Griner isn't even great. She plays in an extremely minor league where the best team could not beat a good boys HS team. There are probably 20,000 men or boys in america that are better than her. Child Molester in Chief Biden released a gun runner to bring home a loser.

I think it's stupid how we glorify great athletes but Griner isn't even great. She plays in an extremely minor league where the best team could not beat a good boys HS team. There are probably 20,000 men or boys in america that are better than her. Child Molester in Chief Biden released a gun runner to bring home a loser.

More tiny penis flailing? A girl bully you in school?

You will be taught the cost of injuring the Solidarity MotherFucker!

Maybe they should get a good transgender "woman" to play on a team against her.

The funny thing about the WNBA is that their fans (i.e. main source of income) are predominantly middle to older aged men which are the cohort most likely to support the GOP.

Whereas the feminists and others who complain about how the WNBA is not paid the same as the NBA cant even be bothered to attend a game.

Thousands will die, including Americans, once Bout gets back to work. Grindr will get rebounds. Makes sense.

Whereas the feminists and others who complain about how the WNBA is not paid the same as the NBA cant even be bothered to attend a game.

If they want the same pay as NBA players then tell the wimmin to play in the NBA. But the girls don't have the ability. The feminists are demanding equal pay for unequal work.

would that he only ran guns...
he traded in far more deadly weapons such as surface to air missiles (used against the US).
this is a bad bad man.

You must be thinking of another Brittney Griner, dummy.

"In 2009, Griner was named the nation's No. 1 high school women's basketball player by Rivals.com.[SUP][4][/SUP] She was selected to the 2009 All-American basketball team.[SUP][5][/SUP] After going to Baylor to play collegiately, she had a breakout senior year in 2012, as the three-time All-American was named the AP Player of the Year, the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four, led Baylor in winning the National Championship, and won the Best Female Athlete ESPY Award. Griner is also the only NCAA basketball player to both score 2,000 points and block 500 shots.[SUP][6][/SUP]

Professionally, Griner was selected as the first overall pick in 2013 WNBA Draft by the Phoenix Mercury, with whom she won the 2014 WNBA championship, and became an eight-time All-Star.[SUP][7][/SUP] Standing 6 ft 9 in (206 cm) tall, Griner wears a men's U.S. size 17 shoe and has an arm span of 87.5 in (222 cm).[SUP][8][4][/SUP]

Griner led the U.S. national team to victory at the Rio Olympics in 2016.[SUP][9][/SUP] In 2020, Griner protested the Star Spangled Banner and stated she would not be on the court while the national anthem was played during game openers.[SUP][10][/SUP][SUP][11][/SUP] Griner was named to the national team for the 2020 Olympics, (held in 2021 in Tokyo, Japan), where she won her second gold medal. She is also a two-time FIBA Women's World Cup winner with Team USA (2014 and 2018)"

TDAK supports gun runner control.

Back