Countries of Asia

I not surprised as it's Bhutan. Actually that's a very good score, well done.
I have a bit of an advantage. My wife is from SE Asia and has family members in HK, Maylasia, Singapore, Indonesia and Taiwan. Her employer also hires foreign exchange students for the summer on a job exchange program and virtually all of them come from eastern Europe and the central Asian Republics (i.e. the "Stans".). My wife and I bend over backwards to host the young ladies and be like foster parents as they are a long way from home and management at my wifes work generally could care less about them. They just want cheap workers for the summer rush months. We've come to now quite a few that way.

This year they had two young ladies from Kazakhstan. Last year they had a young lady from Krzygystan. They've also hosted a young lady from Hungary that was a real character. I liked her a lot and they employed a lovely statuesque blonde from the Ukraine who was just an absolute sweetheart of a girl and was hell bent on finding an American man to marry. She didn't land one. The only thing I can figure is that the guys were intimidated by her beauty as she was simply stunning.

Word of advice to you young single guys out there. If you run across a gorgeous eastern European woman don't be afraid to introduce your self. Don't let it throw you if they seem a bit stand offish at first. That's usually just a combination of shyness and and insecurity about their English speacking skills. Just keep the conversation simple, flirt with them and tell them you think they are pretty. If they smile and blush then follow through cause they are definately interested.

I have a bit of an advantage. My wife is from SE Asia and has family members in HK, Maylasia, Singapore, Indonesia and Taiwan. Her employer also hires foreign exchange students for the summer on a job exchange program and virtually all of them come from eastern Europe and the central Asian Republics (i.e. the "Stans".). My wife and I bend over backwards to host the young ladies and be like foster parents as they are a long way from home and management at my wifes work generally could care less about them. They just want cheap workers for the summer rush months. We've come to now quite a few that way.

This year they had two young ladies from Kazakhstan. Last year they had a young lady from Krzygystan. They've also hosted a young lady from Hungary that was a real character. I liked her a lot and they employed a lovely statuesque blonde from the Ukraine who was just an absolute sweetheart of a girl and was hell bent on finding an American man to marry. She didn't land one. The only thing I can figure is that the guys were intimidated by her beauty as she was simply stunning.

Word of advice to you young single guys out there. If you run across a gorgeous eastern European woman don't be afraid to introduce your self. Don't let it throw you if they seem a bit stand offish at first. That's usually just a combination of shyness and and insecurity about their English speacking skills. Just keep the conversation simple, flirt with them and tell them you think they are pretty. If they smile and blush then follow through cause they are definately interested.

Blimey Mott, have you had a bang on the head. I know your missus is Filipino just as you know mine is Thai.

Back