Covid and hair cuts

Micawber

Verified User
Who has long hair? I haven't had long hair in years. I actually felt a tangle in my hair for the first time in 30 years.
I was like, Oh yes, I remember what that felt like.

Anyone feel safe getting shaves and haircuts?

I had zero issues going to get a haircut, and if I wanted a barber shop shave I'd get one too. I ignore the whole lockdown thing, wear a mask, whatever. The biggest issue I have are others forcibly imposing that crap out of fear for getting something neither they nor I have. I got a haircut about three weeks ago. I left an extra-big tip for the barber as I figure they aren't doing as well financially during this BS as I have been.

I cut my own hair.

OIP.PuwYE5MwG9H5TWMBeFQ8EgHaFr

We can tell... :palm:

Who has long hair? I haven't had long hair in years. I actually felt a tangle in my hair for the first time in 30 years.

I finally broke down. Leaving the clippers in my wifes hands was one of the most chilling experiences I have ever experienced. Turns out I look just fine with a near crewcut. Nice not to have to screw with it. I doubt I'll ever go back to a 'stylist' again.

I usually keep it short 2,4 on the clippers, and go every 9-10 weeks. I have not had my hair cut since the third week in Feb, and I was a little nervous that time. I was going to have my wife cut it but the weather has been cool this year, I am considering letting it continue to grow. This is the longest hair I have had in this life already. My wife and I rarely leave the house, and we have so far this year not had a single person in our house though a daughter is coming this weekend....we are very careful because of our health issues....COVID could do either or both of us in.

I will not go to the barber, but I have decided that I will go to the dentist even though WHO advises against it.

And I found a quarantined person who cut hair at home at home, so I always had everything good with my hair=) In General, I did a lot in quarantine, I started Dating a girl for example. On https://ru-brides.com out of boredom, I registered and started texting with a girl, and it all grew into a relationship. The quarantine was lucky for me:laugh:

I do but I have been going to the same barber for years and they wear masks and take other measures to ensure your safety.

I finally broke down. Leaving the clippers in my wifes hands was one of the most chilling experiences I have ever experienced. Turns out I look just fine with a near crewcut. Nice not to have to screw with it. I doubt I'll ever go back to a 'stylist' again.

I have one of these:

It's impossible to mess up your haircut with it unless you're a total idiot.

Nancy Pelosi didn't have a problem getting hers done despite supporting shut downs.

My barber is a refugee from Iraq who got citizenship for being an interpreter for the USMC. He thinks masks are nonsense. So, I don't wear one, he doesn't and I get a great haircut for $18 (+ tip).

Back