covid update....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
so I mentioned that last week my daughter came home from work not feeling well.....when she called in the next morning that she wouldn't be in they told her that she was the fifth one to call and that one had tested positive for covid.....she has been working remotely since then......Wednesday I had a fever and a cough......I home tested and came up positive......today I got the results of the doctor's test confirming it.......vaxxed and boosted.......had fever for one day, slight cough for two.......have been told to isolate until this Friday and then if there is no fever I am free......did my court hearings yesterday by zoom......daughter is also vaxxed........hardly any symptoms to speak of......

So. As a Religious Quack, are you suggesting the others of your persuasion get vaccinated?

Apparently Y O U do.

Post the evidence that you've called Muslims, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists "religious quacks".

I'll understand if you can't, of course.

Have YOU abandoned the 'Shield of Jesus', and have been vaccinated?

Have YOU abandoned the 'Shield of Jesus', and have been vaccinated?

Evading the challenge, I see.

Post the evidence that you've called Muslims, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists "religious quacks".

I'll understand if you can't, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
So. As a Religious Quack, are you suggesting the others of your persuasion get vaccinated?

since you are a worthless cunt, I suggest you gargle sulfuric acid.....

Back