Craigslist Ad

cancel2 2022

Canceled
This is probably a fake but funny nonetheless

craigslist.jpg

why do you guys, youngins, always bitch about his threads? it is a forum....and this section is anything goes. grind whines the most about posts and threads. fine...he is a mod and can do what he wants. he is all powerful.

my opinion.....this is the WHATEVER GOES forum. do you even know what that means grind? i like you. you're usually a level headed guy and have given me good advice in the past. but this recent obsession is frackin weird.

some of tom's threads in this section do suck.....others don't. and i enjoy th. if you don't like it grind....resign and go away.

why do you guys, youngins, always bitch about his threads? it is a forum....and this section is anything goes. grind whines the most about posts and threads. fine...he is a mod and can do what he wants. he is all powerful.

why do you actually go out of your way to make your own threads about what people say in other threads? at least my stuff is self contained.

yes, it is a forum, people can post stuff, and others can post that they disagree with it, or don't like something, etc. That's the give and take.

I fully admit I have made many "dumb" threads. And when I do and someone says my thread is dumb, I simply laugh at the absurdity of the situation and move on.

my opinion.....this is the WHATEVER GOES forum. do you even know what that means grind? i like you. you're usually a level headed guy and have given me good advice in the past. but this recent obsession is frackin weird.

some of tom's threads in this section do suck.....others don't. and i enjoy th. if you don't like it grind....resign and go away.

80% i am just trolling tom and I like how he gets mad. but 50% I think a lot of his posts are schizophrenic. it's not even that the posts are bad or unfunny, they just seem really spammy and done by a bot or something. I think tom might be a bot with a sophisticated communication level or something.

why do you actually go out of your way to make your own threads about what people say in other threads? at least my stuff is self contained.

yes, it is a forum, people can post stuff, and others can post that they disagree with it, or don't like something, etc. That's the give and take.

I fully admit I have made many "dumb" threads. And when I do and someone says my thread is dumb, I simply laugh at the absurdity of the situation and move on.

80% i am just trolling tom and I like how he gets mad. but 50% I think a lot of his posts are schizophrenic. it's not even that the posts are bad or unfunny, they just seem really spammy and done by a bot or something. I think tom might be a bot with a sophisticated communication level or something.

Of course, it would never occur to you that I am reciprocating in kind sometimes.

Back