Craziest Righty

I voted for myself as most annoying Liberal.

side note: New Poll > how many think WM was drunk posting again?

I voted for myself as most annoying Liberal.

side note: New Poll > how many think WM was drunk posting again?

I must have missed that poll? Did I get any votes? I don't think you are the most annoying liberal, or even close Tiana. But of course, I can't say who I would vote for in that poll. lol

I must have missed that poll? Did I get any votes? I don't think you are the most annoying liberal, or even close Tiana. But of course, I can't say who I would vote for in that poll. lol

Yeah. But I'm a megomaniac who just wants attention and someone to vote for me. :clink:

Yeah. But I'm a megomaniac who just wants attention and someone to vote for me. :clink:

That's true. And you do rate your own threads, five stars, and claim you are too sexy for your own posts. So you do have some credentials for this.

Dano actually got the most votes in that one. I posted them all at the same time and this was the only one that got any attention because it had no poll with it.

Guys, I actually had about half the poll typed out, then I went to do something else on the internet, completely forgot about the tab I had JPP on, found out it was 12, and closed the whole thing to go to sleep.

Interesting.........

Guys, I actually had about half the poll typed out, then I passed out puking on the keyboard , completely forgot about the tab I had JPP on, woke up found out it was 12, and closed the whole thing before I passedout again!

:lolup: sorry could not resist the tempatation since water has me on ignore...

:lolup: sorry could not resist the tempatation since water has me on ignore...

BB, I haven't drunk anything in about a week. I probably drink less than most of the people on this board do. It's just because of the laws governing this nation, I often have to hide out while I'm drunk, and if I come home drunk I don't want to be in the presence of my parents very long. So I usually get on the computer in my room.

Dano actually got the most votes in that one. I posted them all at the same time and this was the only one that got any attention because it had no poll with it.

I got the most votes for "Most Annoying Liberal"? Now not only do I own uscitizen but his crown too...

Back