Crazy Elevator Prank

That was so not funny. I can't believe anyone did that. I am surprised no one had a heart attack especially since so many of them were obviously elderly or close to it. How sick. They should have taken film of someone beating the shit out of that giggling idiot. Not the little girl, the woman outside laughing. Maybe because they mostly picked on old ladies and old men she didn't get the ass kicking she deserved. It would have taken at least three men to pull me off that bitch, no joke, and I didn't see any around.

I was thinking if they did this in the U.S. and someone did have a heart attack they would be owning themselves a new office building.

I was thinking if they did this in the U.S. and someone did have a heart attack they would be owning themselves a new office building.

Yes. Yet another reason to love trial attorneys. As if I needed another reason! - most I know are liberal Jews, the only white men I can tolerate politically. :)

i think it's dangerous for that girl. I'm sorry, but a lot of peoples first reactions to seeing a possible demon ghost girl is to punch that mofo in the face. It only takes a split second of freaking out to seriously injure someone.

i think it's dangerous for that girl. I'm sorry, but a lot of peoples first reactions to seeing a possible demon ghost girl is to punch that mofo in the face. It only takes a split second of freaking out to seriously injure someone.

I'm really surprised that no one did just that. I totally agree.

Thanks for the info btw...I passed it on.

that was indeed awesome.

i would have been totally cool as i watch american horror story and am not afraid of ghosts or demons.

Back