Crazy Lemming Attacks Russian Guy

having grown up in the country and experienced frequent encounters with things such as skunks, possums, racoons, etc......the very first rule I learned as a child is if you see a wild animal acting strangely, you head in the opposite direction, as the chance it has rabies is drastically increased.......

I'm betting the little Lemming thought differently.

I dunno, if he got herpes or something from the one dude. But otherwise they didn't hurt it that I could see, and they moved it off the road, so it is less likely to come across some less scrupulous individuals.

I dunno, if he got herpes or something from the one dude. But otherwise they didn't hurt it that I could see, and they moved it off the road, so it is less likely to come across some less scrupulous individuals.
i'm not referring to physical injuries. having taken care of hundreds of rats over the last 6 years, i've seen how fear affects them. that little guy was pretty scared and i could tell it by the way it was attacking the shoe. at least they moved it off the road and didn't hurt it physically.

i'm not referring to physical injuries. having taken care of hundreds of rats over the last 6 years, i've seen how fear affects them. that little guy was pretty scared and i could tell it by the way it was attacking the shoe. at least they moved it off the road and didn't hurt it physically.

I suppose, I don't have the experience you do outside of cats.

The "Fight or Flight" response is unpredictable. I've seen animals attack when they feel threatened, even though their chances of a win are nil.

As for the lemming attacking the russian, was the russian named "Cliff"?

Back