Cremation Ash Ideas: What To Do With Ashes of Loved Ones (2020)

signalmankenneth

Verified User
If I decide to be cremated, I would like my ashes to be laid to rest in a National Cemetery,, with military honors. There are cremation sections, in ground with a headstone or a columbarium.

In the U.S., cremation now makes up for more than 53% of all post-funeral plans. In some states, like Nevada, Washington, Oregon, Maine, Montana, New Hampshire, and Hawaii, cremation rates are higher than 72%. In Canada, 72% is the national average for cremation as the chosen option.

In total, cremation rates are skyrocketing in North America as more and more people look for more personal, cost-effective, and sustainable options than traditional burial.

To support that demand for better options, there has been a flurry of new memorial options available for those who have been cremated.

Prior to these newer options beginning to spring up within the last decade, there hadn’t been innovation within the death and memorial industry for more than 100 years.

Now, the memorial industry is seeing a rejuvenation as personalization options boom, and people yearn for better ways to remember the life of their loved, not the way they passed.

https://eterneva.com/resources/what-to-do-with-cremation-ashes

twg022-1-600_grande_c6224ce1-59db-4646-a08f-0cd4c72680df_grande.jpg

Urn Hourglass, you can still serve a purpose after death?!!:smile:

Back