Ba du bop, Ba du dop
Ba du
Yeah

Oh yeah
In an Mmmbop they're gone
Yeah yeah..................

by Hansen........

:cof1:

I'll update this thread religiously hundreds of times over the next 6 months because I know that you are all so interested in all of the mundane details of Tiana's (yes......3rd person folks) life.....

Very poor clone.............

I'll update this thread religiously hundreds of times over the next 6 months because I know that you are all so interested in all of the mundane details of Tiana's (yes......3rd person folks) life.....

of my 'Now Playing' thread...lacking imagination...get a life twit!:cof1:

Mmmbop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, Ba du dop
Ba du bop, Ba du dop
Ba du
Yeah

Oh yeah
In an Mmmbop they're gone
Yeah yeah..................

by Hansen........

:cof1:

i have hated that song for 11 years.

My friend was also pretty distressed when I was in 6th/7th grade when he found out the object of his infatuation was in fact... a guy.

ive got peter bjorn and john's young folks in my head... when that song gets in your head it wont leave.

I'd never seen that. That was really funny. A couple people in the office heard me listening to it and came over and watched as well.

There's a follow up from her boyfriend Called “I’m f’ing ben Affleck” that just came out. It’s very funny too, the Matt Damon one is just very catchy. I couldn’t get it out of my head. That’s where I got my idea for my “I’m f’ing Paul Krugman” video Cawacko.

There's a follow up from her boyfriend Called “I’m f’ing ben Affleck” that just came out. It’s very funny too, the Matt Damon one is just very catchy. I couldn’t get it out of my head. That’s where I got my idea for my “I’m f’ing Paul Krugman” video Cawacko.

Alright, that is pretty creative.

i have hated that song for 11 years.

My friend was also pretty distressed when I was in 6th/7th grade when he found out the object of his infatuation was in fact... a guy.

Have you told us that story before? If not the same thing happened to someone else too.

Shake your love
I just cant shake your love
Shake your love
I just cant shake your love
Shake your love
I just cant shake...

...............Debbie gibson

Munamuna....
Do dooo do do do
Munamuna....
Do do do do
Munamuna....
Do dooo do do do..do do do. do do do...
do do do do do dooot

-Oscar the Grouch and friends

(I love that my days are filled with sesame street :eek:)

Back