Cut Off Aid To The Pali

toby

Once again the Pali show how they feel. Nothing until Jews are gone! Israel needs to finish that wall and cut off all contact with these people. The US needs to stop aid to the Palis. Let them starve.

>>GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) - Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas said Friday he will not recognize a government that recognizes Israel - his clearest statement yet on the terms of sharing power with the moderate Fatah movement.

Haniyeh spoke a day after moderate Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas indicated that a coalition government of Hamas and Abbas' Fatah would recognize the Jewish state.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060922/D8K9SS080.html

We already did where have you been?

I agree with you for once. On the other hand though I also think we should stop aid to Israel too.

No we are still giving the Palis aid. And Israel, but I support the aid to Israel, they are a good friend and a democratic society in a bleak area of the world. Egyptian aid is questionable.

Aid is aid, Humanitarian aid included. Like I said, let them starve or get it from the oil states.

I don't support using American tax dollars for aid but if we are going to give it it should be given equally. The average Palestinian doesn't deserve to be punished in such a way.

You seem to want to punish the people. Thats not how you deal with foreign governments.

Back