Cypress....gif....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
3a1.gif

Oh, and since this is a personal attack thread created by an insecure nancyboy, shouldn't you have posted it in the War Zone? You KNOW how Grind and Billy feel about threads in the wrong area, right?

Oh, and since this is a personal attack thread created by an insecure nancyboy, shouldn't you have posted it in the War Zone? You KNOW how Grind and Billy feel about threads in the wrong area, right?

Wanna bet if they say anything about this being in the Off Topic Forum??

Off Topic Discussion, for discussions that are not necessarily about politics.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Good Catch, Owl. (probably a week ban for sure)

I see, scowlwoman is defending a so called man who stalks women online.

No surprise, as I'm sure she does the same. See her and Jaded's relationship. Eeew.

This is like the 5th post to me in the last hour, or so Yurt. Why bother?

Why did you post about me you stupid lying bitch? You weren't even being discussed and you come in insulting me. And now you're whining???

Fuck off you mental fat ratard. Don't come and bring it and then cry like a bitch if someone responds. Call your mom and calm the fuck down.

So it is you... Since that kind of information would be private... Good job buddy!

No. No Yurt. I think it has been pretty well documented, on numerous occasions, the public fellatio that USF has administered to Grind.
Yes. I was shocked when I first got here and saw this, but now ... like most, just take it for granted. :(

the only forum I get bent out of shape over is current events, because currentness really matters.

off topic especially is a catch all for most everything else

Why did you post about me you stupid lying bitch? You weren't even being discussed and you come in insulting me. And now you're whining???

Fuck off you mental fat ratard. Don't come and bring it and then cry like a bitch if someone responds. Call your mom and calm the fuck down.

:laugh:

Back