DACHSUND'S ADVICE TO YANKS ON HOW TO HELP REDUCE GUN CRIME IN THE USA

Dachshund

Verified User
I think thatin order to be able to purchase a firearm in any US State, a person must have to present an official document from a State medical insitution stating that they have sat a professionally - adminisistered, standardized and validated IQ test and achieve a score of 100 point AT LEAST.

This would meansa large proportion of American Blacks would be disqualified from owning a fire arm. This, in turn, would substantially reduce gunshot homicide as a large percentage of these are caused by Black gunmen.

In any case, the average Black American adult has an IQ = 85, and IMO, anyone with a reasoning capacity that low would surely present far too great a risk to himslf and the public if permitted to purchase firearms.

Dachshund

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter

I think thatin order to be able to purchase a firearm in any US State, a person must have to present an official document from a State medical insitution stating that they have sat a professionally - adminisistered, standardized and validated IQ test and achieve a score of 100 point AT LEAST.

This would meansa large proportion of American Blacks would be disqualified from owning a fire arm. This, in turn, would substantially reduce gunshot homicide as a large percentage of these are caused by Black gunmen.

In any case, the average Black American adult has an IQ = 85, and IMO, anyone with a reasoning capacity that low would surely present far too great a risk to himslf and the public if permitted to purchase firearms.

Dachshund

531a94e886b96f40dd27db212c1d59d0.jpg

we need to get back to stressing the importance of property rights and the right to life

this is less about gun crime, and more about a breakdown in social order. if not guns, it will be cars, bombs, poisons, or whatever.

Dachshund

Your comments are typical racist WHITE NATIONALIST hateful views based on Ignorance and PURE EVIL HATRED!

Just so you will know!

Dachshund

Great idea. 100 is the average so that means 50% of the entire country would not be eligible to own a gun under your plan. Right now only about 30% of homes in the US have a gun. But in the red states in the south, midwest and mountain states almost 50% or more have a gun. The interesting things about those states is they also have lower average IQs (using the same sources that gave you the 85 for blacks), That would mean you are probably taking guns away from 55-65% of current gun owners.

Go for it. I'm sure all those idiots(people with an IQ of less than 100) that live in rural areas of red states will be more than happy to give up their guns.

Great idea. 100 is the average so that means 50% of the entire country would not be eligible to own a gun under your plan. Right now only about 30% of homes in the US have a gun. But in the red states in the south, midwest and mountain states almost 50% or more have a gun. The interesting things about those states is they also have lower average IQs (using the same sources that gave you the 85 for blacks), That would mean you are probably taking guns away from 55-65% of current gun owners.

Go for it. I'm sure all those idiots(people with an IQ of less than 100) that live in rural areas of red states will be more than happy to give up their guns.

Yeah, DogShit doesn't realize that he'd be excluding himself. What a moron.

funny_redneck_crazy_face_animated_gif_by_bensib-d4is1um.gif

I can say with great exactitude that this guy lives in a leafy gated community and rarely encounters the grim reality of urban America. There are many like him that are the same, they gave money to BLM, virtue signalled over and over but are strangely silent now.

I can say with great exactitude that this guy lives in a leafy gated community and rarely encounters the grim reality of urban America. There are many like him that are the same, they gave money to BLM, virtue signalled over and over but are strangely silent now.

Are you talking about Dachshund? Doesn't he live in Australia?

Back