Damn Drive-Thru

This wouldn't have happened when Dano was in charge.

LOL

And at Taco Bell, I don't know why they even bother asking if you want hot sauce. You indicate that you do, and then you don't get any, and you have to stop by the local A-Stop market and by some Louisiana Crystal. And by the time you do that, your bean burrito with extra cheese is all dried out and cold, so you have to eat something else.

$2, down the sewer.

And at Taco Bell, I don't know why they even bother asking if you want hot sauce. You indicate that you do, and then you don't get any, and you have to stop by the local A-Stop market and by some Louisiana Crystal. And by the time you do that, your bean burrito with extra cheese is all dried out and cold, so you have to eat something else.

$2, down the sewer.

Beefy...let go of the anger.

Maybe it is time that you relinquished Hawaii for the customer service centre that is Europe. I am reliably informed that the citizens of Paris live only to defecate of the comestibles ordered by English-speaking patrons.

We all have shit to deal with.

Beefy...let go of the anger.

Maybe it is time that you relinquished Hawaii for the customer service centre that is Europe. I am reliably informed that the citizens of Paris live only to defecate of the comestibles ordered by English-speaking patrons.

We all have shit to deal with.

Let go of the anger? LET GO of the ANGER?

Have you ever had a look in the sack to find no hot sauce whatsoever?

And I don't think I'd do well in Europe. The aversion to deodorant isn't something I could handle, although the giant, prolific muffs on the women are a significant plus.

LMAO................

And I don't think I'd do well in Europe. The aversion to deodorant isn't something I could handle, although the giant, prolific muffs on the women are a significant plus.

Yes indeed for elBeefy...did you also remember to bring a flash light and car keys so you could drive back out? I must concur with elbeefy...Paris is a scary place...the babes look hot but indeed a aversion to deodorant and douche' are present!
I will stick with good old USA gals...thank you very much!:D

I feel your pain and by way of cheering you up i thought i'd post a saucy picture of a dirty French lass fingering her huge hairy muff.

hermesmuff.jpg

G'dang g'dang dang as they say on the Champs Elysee.

Back