(Damn near) perfect credit is FUN!

• Thread starter Thread starter TRGLDTE
  • Start date Start date
T

TRGLDTE

Today I'm twisting tails, BIG TIME!

I'm wondering how TransUnion's system comes up with the key factors that could be negatively effecting one's credit score. You see, I recently went to refi my home - the goal was same term, better interest rate and cash IN to lower the payment even more (Yes, folks the very rare CASH IN refi) - and my credit numbers came back all above 800 with the middle score at 820. The part that I am attacking TransUnion on, and will continue to attack them on, is the "key factors." The key factors they sent back were: Too many accounts with balances, proportion of balances to limit too high, lack of recent revolving account information, and number of accounts with delinquencies.

At the time of the report, I had two accounts with a total of $800 balance. Two accounts is too many?

My total credit line on these two is $11,000, so $800 on $11,000 is less than 8%. 8%?

Lack of recent account info -I'll give them a break on this as there is no info reported when you don't use the card.

But the most galling of these is the last one. If a lazy ass reads this, they will assume that I have had delinquencies. I have NEVER missed or been late on a payment on anything EVER! I suppose that when the computer has nothing to say, it generates random shit.

So, I called the helpless young woman in India who couldn't tell me how these things operate. Now the next step is to write the legal office in PA, in none but the most harsh terms. Lawyers. F&ck 'em.

In addition, one of the mortgage companies sent me a notice that they had declined credit and checked off the box on the form that said the collateral offered was not sufficient (A $152,000 house versus a $68,000 loan) - that's what rough math about a 45% LTV ratio. And so, I've left a voice mail with the idiot who signed off on the document (which is FTC required filing) that he needs to call me immediately as he may well have committed the criminal act of filing a false instrument. Either that or the appraiser needs to be fired. The declination will never make it on to my credit report, because - and I am making them aware of this upfront - I will sue them for punitive damages and seek criminal penalties through the Feds.

Being rather vengeful, I will hire an appraiser at my own cost so that my complaint to the FTC is backed by evidence. I missed lunch and I needed some ass to chew, so...

LOL. This is pretty funny Trog. I hope I don't offend anyone, when I say it strikes me as very "male" but I hasten to add, not necessarily white! And I am not "jumping all over" anybody's "ass" by saying this, but only laughing, because every man I have ever been with, at one time or the other, has completely freaked out over something like this. Or, it could even be something that someone at the phone company wrote to him. But the point is, it generated dozens of letters, more dozens of phone calls, sometimes, small claims court, etc.

I tend to have the reaction of "wtf?" and then shrug, and just be like, whatever asshole. And move on. I'm not saying that's the right reaction.

At one point, in one of my relationships, it got to the point where the worst words in the English language, for me to hear, were "I was on the phone with those f'ers at Verizon today". Those words would make me freeze, because I knew that either my cell phone, or my landline was going to be shut off my morning. Unless I got on the phone with them and tried to smooth it over.

LOL. This is pretty funny Trog. I hope I don't offend anyone, when I say it strikes me as very "male" but I hasten to add, not necessarily white! And I am not "jumping all over" anybody's "ass" by saying this, but only laughing, because every man I have ever been with, at one time or the other, has completely freaked out over something like this. Or, it could even be something that someone at the phone company wrote to him. But the point is, it generated dozens of letters, more dozens of phone calls, sometimes, small claims court, etc.

I tend to have the reaction of "wtf?" and then shrug, and just be like, whatever asshole. And move on. I'm not saying that's the right reaction.
I'm not freaking out, I'm just fucking with them the way they do with everyone.

At one point, in one of my relationships, it got to the point where the worst words in the English language, for me to hear, were "I was on the phone with those f'ers at Verizon today". Those words would make me freeze, because I knew that either my cell phone, or my landline was going to be shut off my morning. Unless I got on the phone with them and tried to smooth it over.

LOL, I get like that sometimes.

Yeah, I'd be like. Who cares, it's above 800!

Really, too much energy... I'll use mine for important stuff like teaching my kid to ride a bike.

I deal with a local bank and they know me and will ignore what the credit agency says if they want to.
My credit will probably suck in a few years becuase I will have had virtually no debts for years....

Well my kid knows how to ride a bike, and I don't have a real hobby, so I can either pull wings off flies or do this for fun. As much shit as they give people - karma coming back at 'em.

Now Top is going to claim I'm anti-corp, which I'm not. I'm just anti-scumbag.

Well my kid knows how to ride a bike, and I don't have a real hobby, so I can either pull wings off flies or do this for fun. As much shit as they give people - karma coming back at 'em.

Now Top is going to claim I'm anti-corp, which I'm not. I'm just anti-scumbag.

Well I don't think there is anything wrong with it Trog, it just brought back some memories that's all.

Back