Damn, Y'all Never Change, Do You?

OrnotBitwise

Watermelon
Now that I have your attention -- hopefully -- let me say "Hi!" I've missed you all. Yes, you too, Beefy.

I'm feeling oh, so mellow this evening. Gosh, I wonder why? Heh. :cof1:

I hereby declare Open Season on Ornot. Take yer best shots. Just lay off the poor rabbits, okay?

Well, I always thought you were in the top 3 in terms of contribution, so welcome back. For a moment I feel roud f America.

Well, I always thought you were in the top 3 in terms of contribution, so welcome back. For a moment I feel roud f America.
How do, Beefy?

I too feel proud of being an American. I'm not yet sure of how I feel about being a Californian -- that pesky Prop. 8 cancer, you know -- but I'm still optimistic.

How do, Beefy?

I too feel proud of being an American. I'm not yet sure of how I feel about being a Californian -- that pesky Prop. 8 cancer, you know -- but I'm still optimistic.

Well Ornot, the preliminary numbers look pretty scary on prop 8, but San Fransisco and Los Angeles haven't started reporting yet. I think they'll turnout enough to kill it.

Now that I have your attention -- hopefully -- let me say "Hi!" I've missed you all. Yes, you too, Beefy.

I hereby declare Open Season on Ornot. Take yer best shots. Just lay off the poor rabbits, okay?

Hey Ornot!!!!!!!!!

Long time no see!

On the other hand KY will now have the most powerful republican in the nation.
of course that is not saying much.

Hello! I have dropped you a few emails, and I was hoping you were doing well!
I just made a reappearance, too!

I am feeling today like a huge weight is being lifted from the US!:p

How do, Beefy?

I know how you feel. Looks like Alaska is welcoming back a convicted felon. I am just amazed! and embarrassed. Good grief, I hope we now can go back to the quiet little state we once were before Sarah and all that grief! :cof1:

I know how you feel. Looks like Alaska is welcoming back a convicted felon. I am just amazed! and embarrassed. Good grief, I hope we now can go back to the quiet little state we once were before Sarah and all that grief! :cof1:

You need to keep an eye on the Wassilla goodwill store. Sarah is supposed to donate all those clothes...

You need to keep an eye on the Wassilla goodwill store. Sarah is supposed to donate all those clothes...

Ahahahaha, yeah, I can wear them around the house and have the 6 month old throw up on them. I know I nearly did! Some of the clothes have been "lost", amazing and there is rumor she spent more than was reported! Now all the scandal will come out about their campaign!

Back