Damn You Grind

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Thats the 3rd time you stood me up for Skype sex. Before u even ask..... yes.....i threw away all the toys.....

He was having skype sex with Asshat as we cybered. He was actually skype-sexing with Asshat because that's my preferred cybering scenario.

Bout time u finally came out of the closet. Kudos and congrats on that front. I will however have to bitch smack u for stealing my Skype sex session.

If you like it then you should have put a ring on it.

Last edited:
LOL ladyt I promise not to miss my next session and i'll even throw in a little bit extra the next time ;)

Somebody is still butt hurt.
It'd better be 3D you prole! I put to damned much effort into organizing this debate to have Mr. Default win it!! You lose and I swear I'll post an add on the USMC website about how one of their finest got ass raped by an emo Air-bear from Seattle!!! (No offense 3D.)

It'd better be 3D you prole! I put to damned much effort into organizing this debate to have Mr. Default win it!! You lose and I swear I'll post an add on the USMC website about how one of their finest got ass raped by an emo Air-bear from Seattle!!! (No offense 3D.)
The irony is so delicious, it tastes better then the rum cake I'm eating.

Save that for the finals you jar head!
1280722714336.jpg

THE SPECTATOR WHO BECAME A MASTER DEBATER.........

THE DEFAULT WINNER WHO WENT TO THE FINALS..........

THE DARKHORSE FINALIST WHO BECAME THE CHAMPION

THE CHAMPION WHO BECAME A JPP LEGEND...................

Last edited:
THE SPECTATOR WHO BECAME A MASTER DEBATER.........

THE DEFAULT WINNER WHO WENT TO THE FINALS..........

THE DARKHORSE FINALIST WHO BECAME THE CHAMPION

THE CHAMPION WHO BECAME A JPP LEGEND...................
You lose this debate to a jarhead and you'll never live it down on the flight line airbear.

The problem is, I'm really half-hearted about competing in the Final. Either way, the Holy Trinity comes away with the Gold, and we flash it around high-roller clubs getting all sorts of play. Plus, we PWN all.

The problem is, I'm really half-hearted about competing in the Final. Either way, the Holy Trinity comes away with the Gold, and we flash it around high-roller clubs getting all sorts of play. Plus, we PWN all.
I'm fully into it, mainly because I've been drinking a lot of methoxy based work out drinks.

Back