Damned if you do Danmed if you don't.

uscitizen

Villified User
On health care/insurance costs.
Many say just live healthier, and I pretty much agree with that. However what would happen to our economy if the money spent on health care dropped 25% or more ? How many good jobs would go away ? Health care stocks, including Drug manufacturers ?

Using good sense could wreck this country :shock:

I guess many could work in Health spas instead of hospitals and weight loss clinics and such. Or repairing bicycles...

or SHOCK! People could even be productive while getting exercise. To me it is pretty sad to be paying someone to mow your yard and paying to spend 4 times as much time in a spa each week.

wash and wax your owned darned car ?
Wax on, Wax off...

Just wasteful.... And how much of our economy depends on our generally current frivilous behaviours. CC debt rose over 11% in December btw.
Seems Santa put Christmas on the cuff...

Just late night musings. Gnite all.

"Many say just live healthier, and I pretty much agree with that."

The republican plan to fix our healthcare crisis.

"Many say just live healthier, and I pretty much agree with that."

The republican plan to fix our healthcare crisis.

If it's the Republican Plan then why are so many Democrats (in California at least) fighting to get junk food and sodas out of our schools and trying to regulate what kids eat?

If it's the Republican Plan then why are so many Democrats (in California at least) fighting to get junk food and sodas out of our schools and trying to regulate what kids eat?

Because the republicans are all talk and no walk. The dems have to do the actual work.

Because the republicans are all talk and no walk. The dems have to do the actual work.

So you are saying Cypress supports the Republican Plan, which would be a first. And you are saying the Democrats plan/action goes against what you think the government should be doing.

So you are saying Cypress supports the Republican Plan, which would be a first. And you are saying the Democrats plan/action goes against what you think the government should be doing.

Oh yeah I want a govt issued diet plan and workout schedule :D
And we need prison time for those who overeat.

Back