Damo I can't put grind on ignore. Complaint.

uscitizen

Villified User
The system will not let me put grind on ignore, but he claims to have me on ignore.

Damn fascist software.

Has he lied about having me on ignore ?

The system will not let me put grind on ignore, but he claims to have me on ignore.

Damn fascist software.

Has he lied about having me on ignore ?
He has the capability to put you on ignore. I'm the only one who can't put anybody on ignore. Nobody can put the Admins on ignore, other than by naturally just ignoring them.

He has the capability to put you on ignore. I'm the only one who can't put anybody on ignore. Nobody can put the Admins on ignore, other than by naturally just ignoring them.

Now that is just plain wrong.

How can he be a responsible admin with someone on ignore ?

and btw this is the only thread/posts ive read by you. It feels so good to scroll through a thread and not have to read your eye gouging one liners.

There are times when the Admins need to PM people, the ignore feature blocks those PMs and makes it impossible for them to do their job.

Most people fake ignore out of spite, so they can post in threads "cannot read ___'s post because this person is on ignore." They will then promptly click "view post"

I have nothing personal against uscitizen, for the record, other than that he annoys me.

Back