Damo Lives!

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
I got to meet-up with Damo, last night, in West Seattle. I can bear witness to the fact that he is alive and well. Grind has not murdered him, or taken him captive. Damo now knows the deliciousness that is the Manny's Pale Ale (also, Elysian Immortal IPA). He may be vacationing soon in a city near you, so, stay vigilant.

:cheers:

I got to meet-up with Damo, last night, in West Seattle. I can bear witness to the fact that he is alive and well. Grind has not murdered him, or taken him captive. Damo now knows the deliciousness that is the Manny's Pale Ale (also, Elysian Immortal IPA). He may be vacationing soon in a city near you, so, stay vigilant.

:cheers:

Indeed. It was fun. A few beers and some pizza... Today I go ziplining with my kids. 3D met the two kids that still live with me... The adoptee has grown and now lives in Texas and is in the Army... She's a tank mechanic.

And no, Desh. I still have not sold the site.

Shoot... I love things like that. I was a bullrider in the past. I think I can handle a zipline.

I expected a solid line. It bounced a lot and that bothered me. My little darlings loved it...oddly enough they don't like sailing with me even though that's much less "bouncy".

If I didn't know better I'd think they set me up :)

Indeed. It was fun. A few beers and some pizza... Today I go ziplining with my kids. 3D met the two kids that still live with me... The adoptee has grown and now lives in Texas and is in the Army... She's a tank mechanic.

I've always wanted to be able to say something cool like "my daughter, the tank mechanic"......

Everyone would leave.

You should start early and avoid the rush.

cool-bye-gif-999.gif

LIAR

:evilnod:

Back